Dr. SHANNON L. Price

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. SHANNON L. Price

New to the area, very knowledgeable! Wonderful to work with!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr. Price is by far the best physician I have ever used. She is very through and makes you feel like you are her only patient. She delivered my 3rd child and tied my tubes and personally called and checked on us multiple times. The compassion she shows her patients is like no other. I would highly recommend her if you're looking for a great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

She has relocated to Albany. In my experience, after driving several hours to meet with her, and after faxing over all previous history medical records, I was disappointed. My results came back with no signs of cancer, but yet referred me to another doctor. She explained it was based on previous history....so then why not cancel the appointment ahead of time since they had records to save me the time driving, hotel expense, etc. After questioning that, I was dismissed from the practice. So...if you are looking for a generic gynecologist to do your routine papsmear (and you know its normal and just checking up), or perhaps if you are having a baby....then I suppose Dr. Price would be fine. For anything beyond that, I personally would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

There are really no words to express how awesome Dr. Price is!! She is truly compassionate about her patients and their health. She is wonderful!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

She is an amazing doctor who truly cares for her patients!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

She is an incredible doctor with such a caring demeanor. She saved my life and i will never forget her.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

The most caring and knowledgeable doctor I have had the pleasure of knowing. She truly cares for each and every patient. We need more of her in this world !

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

They just don't come any better than Dr. Price..she gave me my life back; a life without pain and discomfort. ...she was there for me thru each and every step. Not only is she an amazing surgeon her people skills, bedside manner if you will, is beyond anything she could have ever learned in the classroom. ...she is GENUINE, and has. heart of pure GOLD.....everyone whom knows her loves her♡

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I've known Dr Price for years and she has always been an amazing patient advocate. We need more like her

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

She is the best doctor I've ever had! I would recommend her to anyone I know - and I have!

Dr. SHANNON L. Price's Credentials