Ratings for Dr. Yemisrach Hailemeskel

She is my family doctor for 17 years. She has been there for me for every difficult time I had experienced in my life. She is generous. Kind and very patient. She also provides the best referel. I am very grateful to have her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

she is a very kind, caring doctor. she will not rush you out the door the minute you walk in like some doctors do. i have not had to wait long to see her when i book appointments.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Dr. Yemisrach Hailemeskel is an amazing doctor. She cares for her patients. She is very nice, compassionate , and confident. I definitely recommend her to any one.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

She's quite an amazing doctor. I would definitely recommend

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. hailemeskal is fantastic. Always listens to your needs and is actually curious and feels that she can also learn from a patient. She is extremely knowledgeable, practical and has a great sense of humour. I am grateful that she is my doctor and my entire family's doctor.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

She is a very receptive doctor -- listens to your needs, and checks all her sources. Does not give up on you as soon as most doctors I have experienced. Highly recommended, this coming from an individual who say up to 5 family doctors in one year. Sticking to this one!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011