Ratings for Dr. William Losquadro

I highly recommend Dr. Losquadro. I needed plastic surgery to repair my facial area after a fall. I believe I was very fortunate to have found Dr. Losquadro. I was extremely pleased with the results of the surgery. Over the course of many months, Dr. Losquadro straightforwardly and thoroughly explained all procedures and recovery time. Dr. Losquadro’s character is the perfect balance of professionalism and compassion. His skill and care helped get me through a very difficult time for which I will always be grateful.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Dr. Losquadro was fantastic. Always willing to answer questions and always available when needed.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Dr. Losquadro performed a revision rhynoplasty on my nose in May, 2018. I am 77 years old and found that I could no longer breath thru my nose. The cartilage had collapsed and Dr. Losquadro used cadaver rib bone to build up the bridge of my nose. I can now breath and my nose looks terrific. Great Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Dr. Losquadro was GREAT! His staff was wonderful as well. I had Kybella done and had no results for the torture i went through! Dr, Losquadro fixed that!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT I'd give him a 10 there all AWESOME

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

The staff were great ! If you saw a picture of the outcome of my septum surgery you would laugh and move on ! My nose on the outside is all crooked , a skin fold on one side of nostril , not to mention the condition of the inside ! He did say he would fix my outside of nose at no charge however , I had to wait awhile until I could come up with a few thousand because it did not cover the OR charge the facility requires ! Doctor also said the offer was good for whenever I am ready ! A year later I wanted to reschedule and he renagled on his offer ! Every picture I take My nose is is all hung up to one side ! What’s worse is that I have a continuing issue with the functioning of my nose ! I am in the process of seeing two other sinus specialists from Manhattan! One down , one to go ! Pictures of my nose are available upon request !

Submitted March 22, 2018

Dr. Losquadro performed immensely skilled reconstructive surgery on my nose following removal of a basal cell carcinoma in the nare area (crease of the nasal flap --- very tricky location). After 4 months, my nose looked completely normal and the scar was virtually invisible. I have seen many photos of people with a basal cell removal in the same location, and none of them looks as normal as mine does. There was very little pain afterwards, and his intelligence, thoughtfulness, patience and kindness were evident form pre through post operative stages. He is a very gifted surgeon, both technically and based upon his personal strengths and qualities.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I am very pleased to rate Dr. Losquadro. First, he came highly recommended to me by my primary care physician. The surgery was to corrected a sharply deviated septum. Dr. Losquadro sat patiently with me and answered my (prepared) slew of questions, prior to my surgery. On the day of my surgery, he made sure to answer any additional questions I had, plus walked me through the details of the process of the surgery itself; this put me at incredible ease. So much so, that I did not need any medications to relax me. The outcome of my surgery was 100%! I should also note the fact that I has the exact same surgery performed 10 years earlier by another surgeon. That initial surgery was not a success; so, you can imagine my fear and concern about repeating the same surgery. I'm grateful that my primary physician highly recommended Dr. Losquadro to me. I am very pleased with the results .

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Losquardro is an extremely skilled doctor. He is professional, patient, friendly and made me feel comfortable. He told me exactly what he was going to do and showed me computer images of what I would like after. He was the only doctor I met with that mentioned using cartilage to build up my nose, so I would not have any issues later on in life. I immediately knew he was the doctor I would pick. The surgery went smooth and everything was on schedule. My recovery was quick and I had hardly any pain. My results are exactly what I wanted which is a perfect, straight natural looking nose that fits my face. He has a gift of understanding aesthetics. The post-op care is also top notch. Dr. L meets with you after 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 3 month, 6 months and then 1 year after surgery to ensure you’ve healed correctly. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering rhinoplasty.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

While researching a doctor, my daughter and I went to a few well known, plastic surgeons and felt that they were much more experienced in cosmetic surgery for the body, not the nose. When we saw Dr. L., my daughter knew immediately that this was the doctor she wanted to use. He spent a good deal of time with us, using computer imaging to discuss how he would alter her nose. He was the only doctor who said he would remove cartilage but also replace that cartilage where necessary in order to ensure a better, permanent outcome. He was kind, and it was obvious that he was meticulous. His office staff, including his nurse and scheduler, were wonderful to work with. We talked to other staff at the hospital, and several of them said they would not trust any other surgeon. Now, 2 months after the surgery, she has a very natural nose that fits her face. She is quite happy with the outcome (as am I) and much more self –confident, which is the reason to choose to have this done.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014