Ratings for Dr. William Losquadro

Dr. Losquadro performed immensely skilled reconstructive surgery on my nose following removal of a basal cell carcinoma in the nare area (crease of the nasal flap --- very tricky location). After 4 months, my nose looked completely normal and the scar was virtually invisible. I have seen many photos of people with a basal cell removal in the same location, and none of them looks as normal as mine does. There was very little pain afterwards, and his intelligence, thoughtfulness, patience and kindness were evident form pre through post operative stages. He is a very gifted surgeon, both technically and based upon his personal strengths and qualities.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I am very pleased to rate Dr. Losquadro. First, he came highly recommended to me by my primary care physician. The surgery was to corrected a sharply deviated septum. Dr. Losquadro sat patiently with me and answered my (prepared) slew of questions, prior to my surgery. On the day of my surgery, he made sure to answer any additional questions I had, plus walked me through the details of the process of the surgery itself; this put me at incredible ease. So much so, that I did not need any medications to relax me. The outcome of my surgery was 100%! I should also note the fact that I has the exact same surgery performed 10 years earlier by another surgeon. That initial surgery was not a success; so, you can imagine my fear and concern about repeating the same surgery. I'm grateful that my primary physician highly recommended Dr. Losquadro to me. I am very pleased with the results .

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Losquardro is an extremely skilled doctor. He is professional, patient, friendly and made me feel comfortable. He told me exactly what he was going to do and showed me computer images of what I would like after. He was the only doctor I met with that mentioned using cartilage to build up my nose, so I would not have any issues later on in life. I immediately knew he was the doctor I would pick. The surgery went smooth and everything was on schedule. My recovery was quick and I had hardly any pain. My results are exactly what I wanted which is a perfect, straight natural looking nose that fits my face. He has a gift of understanding aesthetics. The post-op care is also top notch. Dr. L meets with you after 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 3 month, 6 months and then 1 year after surgery to ensure you’ve healed correctly. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering rhinoplasty.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

While researching a doctor, my daughter and I went to a few well known, plastic surgeons and felt that they were much more experienced in cosmetic surgery for the body, not the nose. When we saw Dr. L., my daughter knew immediately that this was the doctor she wanted to use. He spent a good deal of time with us, using computer imaging to discuss how he would alter her nose. He was the only doctor who said he would remove cartilage but also replace that cartilage where necessary in order to ensure a better, permanent outcome. He was kind, and it was obvious that he was meticulous. His office staff, including his nurse and scheduler, were wonderful to work with. We talked to other staff at the hospital, and several of them said they would not trust any other surgeon. Now, 2 months after the surgery, she has a very natural nose that fits her face. She is quite happy with the outcome (as am I) and much more self –confident, which is the reason to choose to have this done.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

From the moment I met Dr. Losquadro I knew I was in good hands. He is an extremely talented surgeon and I would highly recommend him to anyone! I was impressed that Dr. Losquadro spent time listening to my concerns and was realistic about what could be done. He performed a revision rhinoplasty and septal perforation repair, a procedure that is extremely tedious, and from my understanding, can be very difficult to repair. Dr. Losquadro is meticulous in his work, and pays great attention to detail. His work far exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be happier. He was able to close a large septal perforation, improve my breathing, and provided a cosmetic result in which I am very happy with! I felt very informed throughout the entire process and he provides excellent follow up care. In addition, his staff was amazing to work with and was extremely accommodating. For anyone who is in search of a talented plastic surgeon, please consider Dr. Losquadro, you will be very happy you did.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

Big eyes.......lot's of eyelid skin ! My eyelid skin was getting stuck each time I blinked and it felt like a log was sitting on my eye. My referral to Dr. Losaquadro was a God send. He has found his calling and performs with meticulous attention to detail. He is a perfectionist when doing his work. You can see he really loves his work. His is kind, patient and genuinely cares about what you are saying. His post surgery care exceeded my expectations. He really listens, is concerned and wants to make sure you are pleased with the results. I am extremely satisfied and happy with the outcome of the surgery. I know that Dr. Losquadro is still the undiscovered gem in the cosmetic surgery world.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

I am a 20 year old female who has always wanted a septo/rhinoplasty. I had a very deviated septum, in fact the most naturally deviated that Dr. Losquadro had ever seen. I could not breathe, and my nose was completely turned towards the left side of my face. Dr. Losquadro was wonderful, and explained exactly what he was going to do. He was more than willing to help my extreme case, and kept me informed throughout the entire process. I finally had the surgery, and everything went perfectly. Everyone kept me informed, and I felt very at ease and comfortable. Within about five days, I was out and about (still with bandages on) and then a week after the surgery, he took all the bandages off! All swelling takes many months to go away, but I'm just a month post-surgery and I can breathe and have a beautifully straight nose. It looks fabulous and I can actually get a full night's sleep while breathing through my nose. Dr. Losquadro is an amazing surgeon, and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Losquadro. My daughter broke her nose very badly in a car accident. We were referred to another doctor and had an awful experience both with the doctor and his staff. I went out on line to research another ENT specialist and was very impressed with the ratings I read on Dr. Losquadro. I called the office and could not have received better treatment. They made sure my daughter was seen right away since time is of the essence with a broken nose, they made sure they got copies of her cat scan etc.. As soon as we met Dr. Losquadro, we immediately knew my daughter was in good hands. He thoroughly explained the extent of her injuries, the options and possible outcomes. He patiently answered all our questions and addressed all our concerns. We decided Dr. Losquadro should operate. He did a wonderful job!! My daughter's nose has healed completely. Dr. Losquadro is a very skilled surgeon and is very kind and caring. We highly recommend him

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

I was referred to Dr.Losquadro for revision rhinoplasty. By the time I saw Dr. Losquadro, I’ve had several bad nose surgeries. My last surgery even involved a rib graft procedure. Prior to the surgery, Dr. Losquadro was patient, caring and thoughtful, always answering all my questions and addressing all concerns. His assistant Linda, was also very positive and supportive. Dr. L’s operating staff was highly knowledgeable, professional and caring. My recovery after surgery was fast and painless. Dr Losquadro is a miracle worker. The results of the surgery are beyond my most hopeful expectations! My nose looks great, very natural, and it really fits my face. I feel like a new person! Finally, after years of misery, my life is better, thanks to Dr. Losquadro. He is a very talented plastic surgeon, making great positive difference in people’s lives. I am so grateful to him, and I recommend him 100% !!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

I couldn't have found a better doctor! Since I can remember I dubbed myself a certified mouth-breather. Whenever I got a cold I couldn't breathe, period. I was miserable. I also found myself suffering from migraines whenever the pressure changed. I had no idea that the reason for my suffering was my nose! Dr. Losquadro was the best! Dr. Losquadro knew what I wanted even before I did. Not only did he make it possible to breathe through my nose (I know that's a given--but I still can't believe it), I no longer get migraines--amazing. And he gave me a natural looking and masculine nose that no one would be able to tell isn't my natural one. Thank you Dr. Losquadro. I couldn't have found a better doctor!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012