Ratings for Dr. Aman Bhullar

I have been a patient of Dr Bhullar for over 10 years, I am saddened to see him move to California. He always listened to my concerns and provided me with options. He wasn't salesy and provided pros and cons of each choice. He always remembered details of my family and liked to talk about his daughters. A true caring health professional.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. Bhullar is the best dentist I have ever been to. I am very disappointed that he sold his practice and moved to California. Time will tell whether I keep going to this dental office or move on. I am not a big fan of the other dentists that are there.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr.Bhullar is one good dentist that I have come across in a long time.His staff too is very welcoming and friendly.They sure welcome you with a smile!!!Dr.Bhullar will sit with and explain to you what needs to be done and long the treatment will take.I wish that I had met his doctor many years ago!!!!If you are looking for a good and honest dentist,look no more!! Great doctor and will sure put a smile on your face!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Bhullar is amazing! I experienced a tooth injury while on vacation, and he was able to do an initial consultation by phone and email based on photos that I sent him – I was extremely stressed out, and he put my mind at ease immediately with his detailed attention and explanation of the treatment plan. Not only that, he was able to arrange an appointment for me immediately upon my return. I was extremely impressed by the level of service I received from Dr. Bhullar and the rest of his staff - prompt, thorough, compassionate, friendly, gentle and skilled are just some of the first words that come to mind. My smile was restored quickly, painlessly, and perfectly, and I am forever grateful. I highly recommend Dr. Bhullar – he provides top notch care and attention!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr. Bhullar was taken care of my family's smile over the last 10 years. He is honest and an ethical dentist. He lets me know what treatment I need now and what can wait for awhile. We have seen him in the Cloverdale location and now the new South Surrey office. His staff is friendly and gets to know you personally. I highly recommend him to anyone wanting a new dentist!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Bhullar for my dental work for over 5 years. He is very kind and understanding and I trust him completely to do a good job on my teeth. I have some anxiety when it comes to dental work from bad past experiences. He understands this and makes me feel as comfortable as possible. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent dentist.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr.bhullar has been an incredible dentist..you can tell he takes pride in his work and is truly a pleasure to be around..I actually enjoy going to the dentist..Thank you so much for all you have done for me. Drew L

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Dr. Bhullar and his team changed my life. I hadn't been to the dentist in 25 years because I was terrified, but one day I finally came to the realization that I could no longer run away from my problems. I called the dental office and when I talked to Dr Bhullar he made me feel so comfortable about the issues I was having. I was greeted by the staff right away with a positive attitude and warmth. When I had my consulation with Dr. B he took away so much of my stress by just telling me that it was going to be ok. It has been a month process while I have had cleaning, fillings, extraction of wisdom teeth and maybe a few other helpful procedures and all I can say is that even after all that....I am not afraid at all to go back. It was painless, harmless and such a smooth recovery. From the staff that greet you, to the hygenists and definitely the confidence in having Dr. B helping through all of this, it has been a great experience. Thank you so much, my family and I truely appreciate you. Next in line .....Invisalign... here I come, so excited!!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

I went for my first clean up with Dr. Bhullar which was fairly good. However, does he ever charge! If he could he would have charged for the air I breathe. I have been going to the same dentist for 21 years before coming to him who are exceptional but coulndn't get an appointment in time before I went away and resorted to Dr. Bhullar. As the months went on my bottom permanent wire I have after getting braces started irritating me. My orthodontist is all the way in North Vancouver so I opted to go to Dr. Bhullar he sat me down took a look and advised I need extra bonding. Put lots on and 2 months while flossing a chunk of the bonding he had placed came right off!! I went straight to my orthodontist who took one look and advised the dentist didn't bother cleaning the area and just stuck too much bonding that I wasn't even able to floss or brush my teeth well. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Bhullar is a great dentist. I found this clinic through online research and I'm grateful and glad that I found this place. Everyone has made me feel at home. When I first become a patient, I was a recent graduated. I was working full time and I was able to do monthly payments which I was really happy with that. Every time I was there I would always have a smile on my face. Dr. Bhullar and his team have been taking good of my teeth and helping them get straighter.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014