Ratings for Dr. Roula Kapetanos-Panas

IMPT: READ BEFORE VISITING. There are plenty of qualified dentists in Syosset. The real difference comes in the support staff and how they treat new patients. I reached out for an initial visit and spoke with by far the rudest and most arrogant receptionist I have ever encountered. Not only did she talk down to me the entire time, she argued with every little statement or response I made, and refused to be cooperative in any meaningful way. She liked to add, “I’ve been in this business a long time” with every response she made. I have never been so disgusted and offended by a medical secretary in my life. The perpetual condescending tone, the offensive quips and jabs at my “knowledge of dentistry,” and non-stop sighing are a new low for me. If Dr. Roula Kapetanos Panas is reading this, I want you to know that you lost a customer and a patient all due to the arrogance and rude behavior of your secretary Susan. I advise you either fire her or put her on notice. Ridiculous experience. I’m taking my business elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Dr.K. is extremely caring and gentle. She made me feel comfortable and relaxed.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011