Ratings for Dr. Sam Hanna

Pathetic reception system!!! Can never get thru. The message is a lie. Says we will get back to you within the next business day. Left 2 messages a week ago. NO ONE called me back to book an appt. It's been like this since they moved to the new yonge street office. Assinine customer service. Best way to lose patients!!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Dr. Hanna has been our family dermatologist for many years. He has helped all of us immensely with his knowledge, patience and empathy. He has an impecable sense of humor and, at the same time, he seriously approaches every issue . He explains in detail the condition and the posible treatments, allowing you to make an informed decision. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

An excellent, top notch dermatologist who has demonstrated nothing but caring and professionalism.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

I had been a patient for 30 years in the clinic, and my doctor passed on... and was 15 min late for appointment, kept me at front desk for another 10 min told me to sit and then told me to leave as they have a late policy....took 10 min to find parking, no mercy for a senior citizen with cancer. disgusting!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

If you have time to waste in their waiting room, this is the place for you. Rude unapologetic staff, who couldn't care less if you had to wait there the entire day! And Dr Hanna is more interested in himself than anyone else. Rude and arrogant. Spare yourself and go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I have had amazing experiences with doctor Hanna!!! 2 years ago I was at a breaking point with my psoriasis, many dermatologists said they couldn’t help me and Dr Hanna not only made me feel hopeful and comfortable telling me he had many options for me, he cured my psioriosis on the first try and i haven’t had a problem with it since. 2 years later i’ve been battling with another condition called chronic urticaria or chronic hives. I had been waiting for an allergy appointment for months and had to stop working, excersising and going out in the sun. We did some research and wanted to go back to Dr Hanna while we were waiting for my allergy appointment months away. I got a referral for them and called the office 2 weeks later and they booked me for an appoinent the next morning! He was knowledgeable and explained the history behind my condition and went through all the information i needed to know. He’s extremely friendly, doesn’t rush your opitment, and always makes me laugh when normally i leave appointments crying. He put me on a treatment plan and hopefully he will have cured 2 chronic conditions for me :)

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

My only complaint is punctuality. I've had over an hour wait on several occasions.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Rude front desk who couldn't care less. Whatever time they make for your appointment, ignore it, as they do, because you will wait in the overcrowded waiting room for an hour. If they give you an 11am appointment, turn up at noon, and you will likely still have to wait! What a waste of time on all counts. As for Dr Hanna, his only concern is himself. Their sole interest is overbooking and your money.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

The first thing I said to him was "How are you?" to which he replied, "Better than you..." What kind of a doctor says that?! Showed very little respect and made some pretty rude comments. He spoke to me as if I carry myself with low self-esteem, asking questions like "How miserable are you?" Spoke in a pretty condescending manner and tried to push the expensive medications. Next.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr. Hanna is not only extremely skilled he also has an amazing personality. I have been seeing him for over 3 years and it's always a pleasureable experience.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017