Ratings for Dr. Diego L. Adarve

Great physician and surgeon. Dr. Adarve performed an achilles tendon reattachment after removing a fractured bone spur that was diminishing my quality of life. He was professional, obviously knowledgeable, kind and gentle. He is a highly-trained surgeon and both my husband and I wouldn't think of using any other surgeon for medical attention to our lower extremities.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr. Adarve is an excellent doctor, very knowledgeable and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Great doctor. I'm very happy with the job he did to correct my foot problems.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr. Adarve is the best!! He is caring and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to everyone. So glad we found him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

It was very uncomfortable at the healthcare center. Even when I was asked to wait, the staff was least concerned to attend to my requirements. It was a long wait at the reception after which I had to undergo a painful diagnosis session. He was very rude and did not communicate well.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Dr. Diego L. Adarve's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Kaiser-Permanente