You may also like

Great physician and surgeon. Dr. Adarve performed an achilles tendon reattachment after removing a fractured bone spur that was diminishing my quality of life. He was professional, obviously knowledgeable, kind and gentle. He is a highly-trained surgeon and both my husband and I wouldn't think of using any other surgeon for medical attention to our lower extremities.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr. Adarve is an excellent doctor, very knowledgeable and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Great doctor. I'm very happy with the job he did to correct my foot problems.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr. Adarve is the best!! He is caring and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to everyone. So glad we found him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

It was very uncomfortable at the healthcare center. Even when I was asked to wait, the staff was least concerned to attend to my requirements. It was a long wait at the reception after which I had to undergo a painful diagnosis session. He was very rude and did not communicate well.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Dr. Diego L. Adarve's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Updates

• Website has been updated from "http://www.gulfcoastfootcare.com" to "http://www.gulfcoastfootcare.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "34101" to "34108". Address has been updated from "None" to "9955 Tamiami Trail North". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12395668800".

June 3, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3208081'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.0

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from &quot;Diego&quot; to &quot;Diego L.&quot;

October 21, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Orthopedic Surgeon" to "Podiatrist", Practice changed from "Gulfcoast Foot & Ankle Center" to "Gulfcoast Foot & Ankle Center"

June 30, 2012