Ratings for Dr. Karen Cobean

Great doctor and staff here! I had moved away and had tried a few other doctors but nowhere close in terms of care and service. I drive hours to see her now and it is worth it.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Best experience ever. She is very kind and patient and great glaases there.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I saw her after my ophthalmologist, Dr. Karas, retired. She is very patient and kind hearted. She also is vey professional, comoetent and had a nice office with great support people.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Nice office and pleasant person. The staff there is also very good and they have the nices eye wear selction I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

The best of the best. Very patient and pleasant. Would never go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

My opthalmologist transferred ny file here upon retirement. Very impressive facility with great staff. I can also get all testing done on the same day whereas before I had to come back 3 x.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Cobean was very patient and kind with my elederly mother. She spent an hour with her and took the time to explain everything in detail about her macular dengeration. \my mother has movility issues and everyone here took extra time with her and was very kind/

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I have been seeing Karen for almost 20 years and she is professional, caring and nice. I have since moved from the area but come back to see her after trying a couple of locations closer to me. I now drive almost 2 hours to see her but it is worth it to have the peace of mind to get this level of care.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

My previous ophthalmologist works out of this office too but I know see Dr. Cobean who is very pleasant and competent. She always spends time with me and makes sure I understand everything. The staff are also very helpful and the location is good. Thanks. Anne Robinson

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Extremely personable doctor who has extensive knowledge and takes the time required to not only go through the necessary testing but also explain what each test reveals. Good selection of eyeglasses (since this is eye care and a sales business) and professional staff who help you find what suits your face and personal style. Cost effective to highly costly (designer) options. Dr. Cobean took the time to answer questions and explained, as no Optometrist I have seen before her, how eyes age and warning signs for more serious issues. A very genuine and caring professional who likes what she does. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Karen Cobean's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Anthem Blue Cross