Dr. Boris Goldman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Boris Goldman

I recently (4 weeks ago) had my deviated septum fixed and a rhinoplasty with Dr. Parker and Dr. Goldman and can't say enough wonderful things about my experience start to finish. Both Dr. Parker and Dr. Goldman have the warmest bedside manner and I truly felt so supported by the two of them. I saw Dr. Parker first because I was really struggling with my sinuses and had been sick for a good part of the year. I also had a really hard time breathing & sleeping during my pregnancy with my now 2 year old and wanted to get it looked at before baby #2. Dr. Parker was able to tell me exactly what was wrong during my very first appointment. He put me on a regimen that was supposed to help without surgery, but wasn't totally cutting it because my septum was so deviated at both sides. Both my mother & grandfather had the surgery, so I knew I had to just go for it. Within a few weeks I saw Dr. Goldman and knew I wanted to move forward. I was able to schedule an appointment right away for the surgery. Dr. Goldman & Dr. Parker are the dream team! My experience at Norwalk Hospital was wonderful and I'm so happy with the way my nose came out. I can breathe wonderfully and my nose looks seriously PERFECT. There aren't enough words to express my gratitude to these two doctors. It's not often you meet doctors that are both amazing at their jobs and wonderful people, but these two are the real deal.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

Dr. Goldman and his staff are outstanding. They explained everything, were considerate and so helpful through the process. I could not be happier with my results.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

Dr. Goldman and staff are absolutely the best! From my consultation visit to my last appointment, they have all been great. So kind and compassionate from start to finish. I had breast reduction surgery about 6 months ago and could not be happier! I feel like a new person and owe it all to Dr. Goldman and his staff!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

Dr. Goldman, Diane, Pamela and Miri provide exceptional service. They were patient and walked me through the process before and after surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Goldman and his team.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2019

I cannot say enough about Dr Goldman and staff. I underwent a double mastectomy with goldilocks reconstruction and fat grafting . From the start he was professional, knowledgeable and kind. He worked with Dr. Capasse (who did the mastectomy and is AMAZING herself) beautifully and his office coordinated everything seamlessly. Diane, his nurse, is out of this world. She is down to earth, smart and reassuring. This group has it all. After the surgery I was sleeping on my stomach again in 3 weeks, jogging in 8 weeks. I had my life back. I would never go anywhere else. ***He is a perfectionist. expect lots of detail and instruction. But honestly why would you want a plastic surgeon any other way? I am happy to answer any questions about this doctor, staff or procedure.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

This practice has it all! Brilliant doctor and truly amazing and accommodating staff. Would not consider anyone else!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

The BEST doctor ever and very knowledgeable. Staff is excellent and I am thrilled with my end results

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

The most amazing doctor and staff. I was diagnosed with breast cancer and they were compassionate every step of the way. My re overt was fast and great. I’m extremely happy with my end results. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

I recently had a rhinoplasty and chin augmentation with Dr. Goldman. Both Dr. Goldman and Diane were stellar from start to finish. The surgery was smooth, I barely had any pain post-op, and my results are amazing. I still look like me, albeit a new and improved one :-) Dr. Goldman is truly an artist. Cannot recommend him highly enough!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Recently I underwent bi-lateral "Goldilocks" mastectomies; Dr. Goldman collaborated with Dr. Cheng (Cancer Surgeon) on this innovative, minimally invasive technique for breast reconstruction utilizing a patient’s own skin and fatty tissue. Prior to the surgery, I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly Dr. Goldman made me feel comfortable and how thoroughly he described possible reconstruction solutions. He did so by visually “walking” me through discussions using “before & after” photos and drawings. After the mastectomies, his technical skills are obvious and I consider him as much an artist as a surgeon. His kind “bed-side manner” ranks with the best of them and he displays a keen interest in each patient and her outcome. He is so impressive! My husband and I are so appreciative. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr. Boris Goldman's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Oxford