Ratings for Dr. Justin Epstein

Used to be one of his staffs so I knew him a little better. As most of the reviews mentioned, he is an excellent optometrist, probably the best I've seen so far. It is difficult to find a doctor this punctual and he's also extremely knowledgable and friendly. You don't feel rushed, and he doesn't push you to buy glasses (like many other optometrists would).

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Excellent and highly accurate compared to my earlier experience with Dr with many more years experience.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Saw Dr. Epstein first time and I agree with the comments below. He is indeed thorough, caring ,punctual and easy to confer with. I made a good choice . As well, his staff are wonderful and efficient.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Great doctor, recommend anyone to visit Dr. Justin Epstein at Bronte Village Eye Care. The office staff were great and can't wait to get my new glasses.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I saw Dr Justin Epstein at Bronte Village Eye Care and he was great, I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

Dr. Epstein is a fantastic optometrist. He is very caring, friendly and most importantly very thorough. We had a long discussion about the problems in my eyes, which he explained very well and made it easy to understand. He also went over the differences in types of lenses with me to help me see better. I will stick with him forever!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

An amazing Optometrist, friendly, knowledgeable, and most importantly great with children.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Great Doctor!! So kind and personable. My family enjoyed coming to see him and he was great with my daughter - who by the way was terrified to get her eyes checked. He was friendly and very thorough. And his staff was so welcoming every time they see us, always so cheerful and smiling. My family looks forward to seeing him next year!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

I am so glad I made the switch from my previous optometrist. Dr. Epstein is Excellent!! Very friendly, caring, and knowledgeable. All the staff at his office are super friendly and nice. He put me at ease with his calm demeanor, as I am often nervous/anxious going to appointments. I highly recommend him to anyone :) I won't be putting off my exams anymore!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr. Epstein is an excellent optometrist. He is very friendly and highly qualified. He treats his patients with genuine compassion and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. Justin Epstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 2008)
  • University of Waterloo (Grad. 2004)

AHC