Ratings for Dr. Justin Epstein

I've been seeing Dr. Epstein for a few years now and he has always been attentive to my needs, very knowledgeable (and communicates complicated concepts in layman's terms so that you feel comfortable with what's going on), and personable (recognizes you despite not seeing them for quite some time). Would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I saw Dr. Epstein at his Burlington office just this past week and he was great!!! I've been seeing him now for a few years and he has always been very personable, easy to talk to, and very knowledgeable! I would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Not sure when you all last saw this man, but his manner has COMPLETELY changed. For the worse. Rude, insensitive to teenagers and treated this patient terribly.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Used to be one of his staffs so I knew him a little better. As most of the reviews mentioned, he is an excellent optometrist, probably the best I've seen so far. It is difficult to find a doctor this punctual and he's also extremely knowledgable and friendly. You don't feel rushed, and he doesn't push you to buy glasses (like many other optometrists would).

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Excellent and highly accurate compared to my earlier experience with Dr with many more years experience.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Saw Dr. Epstein first time and I agree with the comments below. He is indeed thorough, caring ,punctual and easy to confer with. I made a good choice . As well, his staff are wonderful and efficient.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Great doctor, recommend anyone to visit Dr. Justin Epstein at Bronte Village Eye Care. The office staff were great and can't wait to get my new glasses.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I saw Dr Justin Epstein at Bronte Village Eye Care and he was great, I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

Dr. Epstein is a fantastic optometrist. He is very caring, friendly and most importantly very thorough. We had a long discussion about the problems in my eyes, which he explained very well and made it easy to understand. He also went over the differences in types of lenses with me to help me see better. I will stick with him forever!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

An amazing Optometrist, friendly, knowledgeable, and most importantly great with children.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr. Justin Epstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 2008)
  • University of Waterloo (Grad. 2004)

Providence