Ratings for Dr. Justin Epstein

I am very grateful to Dr. Epstein for explaining Lasik in such a way that helped me overcome the fears I've had for so many years. I am now free of Contact lenses and happier than ever. Not to mention that my 5 and 8 year old children adore and find him hilarious.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Over a period of many years I have visited a plethora of Optometrists. Thus, I recognize an excellent Doctor & staff when I visit...!!! Approx. 1 yr. ago, I had the good fortune to meet w/Dr. Epstein for an exam...I found Dr. Epstein to be jovial, yet professional, extremely patient, an excellent listener, extremely thorough with the exam, & appearing genuinely interested in my concerns! ...He was also on time! On another note; his team, to name a few; Cathy (pre exam/assistant), Sharon, Sarah (both are dispensers), Kimberly & (forgive me if I've misspelled any names),Margie (@ front desk), are among the top most cohesive working teams I've witnessed! Each of them were welcoming, courteous & patient, as well as thorough! Thank you to the Doctor & his staff for a lovely visit... I , my family (& friends that I will recommend), have found our new go to Optometrist! I highly recommend this Doctor & the aforementioned staff & wish them continued success! Kind regards, S.S.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Highly recommend Dr. Epstein. He cares. I saw him a year ago. Explained which types of glasses would work best. I needed to watch my computer from a distance but also needed to be able to read docs. He recommended computer glasses that had an increased magnification at the bottom, for reading the docs. Way better than guying the cheap reading glasses at Walmart. What a difference. I had to get an adjustment and they did that too.. no problem. I'll be going back.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Epstein for a few years now and he has always been attentive to my needs, very knowledgeable (and communicates complicated concepts in layman's terms so that you feel comfortable with what's going on), and personable (recognizes you despite not seeing them for quite some time). Would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I saw Dr. Epstein at his Burlington office just this past week and he was great!!! I've been seeing him now for a few years and he has always been very personable, easy to talk to, and very knowledgeable! I would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Used to be one of his staffs so I knew him a little better. As most of the reviews mentioned, he is an excellent optometrist, probably the best I've seen so far. It is difficult to find a doctor this punctual and he's also extremely knowledgable and friendly. You don't feel rushed, and he doesn't push you to buy glasses (like many other optometrists would).

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Excellent and highly accurate compared to my earlier experience with Dr with many more years experience.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Saw Dr. Epstein first time and I agree with the comments below. He is indeed thorough, caring ,punctual and easy to confer with. I made a good choice . As well, his staff are wonderful and efficient.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Great doctor, recommend anyone to visit Dr. Justin Epstein at Bronte Village Eye Care. The office staff were great and can't wait to get my new glasses.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I saw Dr Justin Epstein at Bronte Village Eye Care and he was great, I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

Dr. Justin Epstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 2008)
  • University of Waterloo (Grad. 2004)

Oxford