Ratings for Dr. Alvaro Pinilla

This doctor told me I didn't break my tibia, but after ludicrous pain took over the entirety of my leg to the point I collapsed to the ground, got xrays done a second time, turns out it was a spiral fracture he insisted was a nerve.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Apparently he is unlicensed but bills and practices under Dr. Montgomery's name.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Shady doctor... He told me that he can take care of my pregnancy during the first 6 or 7 months by doing monthly lab analysis (blood, urine and fecal samples) After that, he would refer me to a obgyn.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

I went with him to check my hemorrhoid problems. I got a blood, saliva and urine test send to the labs and gave me some medicine for free (I think they were samples) and within 3 weeks, the lump went away. I was not able to get away with the pain though for all that time. The staff was great (only one assistant, I think is his nephew) I was surprised how efficient he was because nobody was there on a saturday morning. The doctors visit overall was no more than 15 minutes. He usually charges $250 for new patients but charged me only $150 because I had no insurance. Few weeks later, I had to pay for the analysis but I am OK with that because I have piece of mind and know my lab results came out ok.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr. Pinilla was able to heal my dog back in 2009 from a rash at Main veterinary services but I did not know he also did family practice.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2011

yes, it seems this doctor is unlicenced. I got a bill from Dr. Mongtomery, not from (Dr?) Pinilla. I never met Dr. Mongtomery. The also did a bunch of unecessary lab tests.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2011

Beware of this doctor. He has no license to diagnose but uses an elderly doctor for billing and administrative purposes.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011