Ratings for Dr. Elliott Pally

Amazing Doctor!!!!Very polite,friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

No surgery but I do get cortisone shots. Dr. Pally is so friendly, his front end staff is efficient and pleasant. If the parking at RUH wasn't such a nightmare, the experience would be perfect.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I'm so glad Dr. Pally was my surgeon when I had a pelvic and humerus fracture due to car accident. He's a very nice, and knowledgeable surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

super nice doctor, makes you comfortable and best part he was so polite. thanks Dr. Pally.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Can not fairly judge his staff as I have not been to a post-op appointment yet, however Dr.Pally has been incredible...Very knowledgeable and kind. I was rushed into emergency surgery and not the easiest patient to deal with as I was very scared and screaming in pain...everything was happening so fast. He was calming and reassuring, not to mention made sure my pain was managed immediately. I cannot thank him enough...He is truly the best!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Thank you for fixing my hip post triathlon June 28. Today 11weeks post op I finished 10k in the qcm race. I walked with aid (poles) had no pain and feel amazing. I'm honoured to have had Dr Pally fix me!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

Nicest, friendly, kind Doctor I ever met. Amazing...I take care of Mentally Challenged adults & he was so compassionate when one of my clients broke her foot. Made the whole experience so relaxing for everyone.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

Dr. Pally was brought in as a consult on my broken femur which had been non union for 2 years. I was so impressed with his manner and unrused approach. He is warm and personable, never rushed or condescending. Throughout the process of the surgery and a second surgery to deal with post-surgical infection he has be decisive but responsive to my needs as a patient.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Dr.Pally repaired my broken tib, fib, and dislocated ankle. He was great at explaining the procedure to me and I felt like I was in good hands. His bed side manners were excellent and he seemed very compassionate. The surgery went smoothly and he was informative at all my follow ups. Even pushed me to come back after 6 months just in case so he could make sure everything healed correctly. An excellent surgeon who I can confidently recommend.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

We were stressed when my wife broke her left wrist in Rancho Mirage, California, while playing tennis. We went to Eisenhower Emergency initially but were told it required surgery to repair. We flew back to Saskatoon to get into the Sask health coverage. Dr Pally was the Ortho surgeon assigned to repaired her wrist. He advised it was a bad break. He was very compassionate and kind while explaining the process of his repair. We felt very comfortable with the way he explained the process and expectations, and we knew we were in good hands. I felt very relieved when he came back to the surgery waiting room to advise that things went very well. There are super special people on this earth, and Dr Pally happens to be one of them!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015