Ratings for Dr. Elliott Pally

I can't say enough about Dr Pally who treated me for a broken wrist. Although it's a common fracture apparently, he was compassionate and kind, very knowledgeable, open to questions and asking for advice from his colleague. He had such good interpersonal skills and kept a close eye on my wrist to make sure it was healing well after he performed reduction procedure. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Dr Pally was my surgeon for a fractured tibia plateau - I had plate, srews placed in leg & reconstruction (bone) for my knee . I experienced no post surgery pain- Dr Pally was amazing to deal with, encouraging & always took time to explain what to expect through the healing. I am now stronger than ever- thanks to Dr Pally. Highly reccommend !

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

I broke three bones in my ankle and had to have surgery where I had a plate and several screws put in. It has been seven months and I am still having pain so I have been going to Dr. Pally since the original break. He is absolutely great, willing to listen to me, take CT scans, talk to other specialists and do whatever is necessary to help solve the problem. He listens and takes you seriously. Very nice, compassionate doctor who is willing to take the time to help.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

We were referred to Dr Pally from surgeon in Regina when doctor had no more to offer my husband who had an open compound fracture of his leg,re broke it and had a bone infection.He was able to do a bone graft to rebuild his leg.If it wasn't for Dr Pally,he more then likely would not be walking as he is today.We can't say enough about Him! So personable,compassionate,knowledgeable and someone who cared to listen and gave us hope when we both were Down! THANKS DR PAlLLY!You are the Best!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I saw Dr. Pally a few times and he insisted each time that my knee "wasn't that bad" only to find out through an MRI (that I had to beg for) that my ACL was fully torn. At this point, my knee had been stuck for a few months and I had limited mobility. Once I found out that my ACL was torn he let me know that he wasn't actually a surgeon that could fix that type of injury so I had to be referred to another surgeon and start the process all over again.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Considerate, polite and very caring doctor. Listens and takes his time. Very knowledgeable, but also doesn't thinks he knows everything!! Awesome doctor would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

knowledgeable, considerate, polite, willing to take time to listen. Awesome

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Amazing Doctor!!!!Very polite,friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

No surgery but I do get cortisone shots. Dr. Pally is so friendly, his front end staff is efficient and pleasant. If the parking at RUH wasn't such a nightmare, the experience would be perfect.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I'm so glad Dr. Pally was my surgeon when I had a pelvic and humerus fracture due to car accident. He's a very nice, and knowledgeable surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016