You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Elliott Pally

Thank you for fixing my hip post triathlon June 28. Today 11weeks post op I finished 10k in the qcm race. I walked with aid (poles) had no pain and feel amazing. I'm honoured to have had Dr Pally fix me!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

Nicest, friendly, kind Doctor I ever met. Amazing...I take care of Mentally Challenged adults & he was so compassionate when one of my clients broke her foot. Made the whole experience so relaxing for everyone.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

Dr. Pally was brought in as a consult on my broken femur which had been non union for 2 years. I was so impressed with his manner and unrused approach. He is warm and personable, never rushed or condescending. Throughout the process of the surgery and a second surgery to deal with post-surgical infection he has be decisive but responsive to my needs as a patient.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Dr.Pally repaired my broken tib, fib, and dislocated ankle. He was great at explaining the procedure to me and I felt like I was in good hands. His bed side manners were excellent and he seemed very compassionate. The surgery went smoothly and he was informative at all my follow ups. Even pushed me to come back after 6 months just in case so he could make sure everything healed correctly. An excellent surgeon who I can confidently recommend.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

We were stressed when my wife broke her left wrist in Rancho Mirage, California, while playing tennis. We went to Eisenhower Emergency initially but were told it required surgery to repair. We flew back to Saskatoon to get into the Sask health coverage. Dr Pally was the Ortho surgeon assigned to repaired her wrist. He advised it was a bad break. He was very compassionate and kind while explaining the process of his repair. We felt very comfortable with the way he explained the process and expectations, and we knew we were in good hands. I felt very relieved when he came back to the surgery waiting room to advise that things went very well. There are super special people on this earth, and Dr Pally happens to be one of them!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

A remarkable surgeon! When I broke my leg four years ago, slipping on ice...geesh, I was so fortunate to get Dr. Pally! Yesterday he took the last two screws out and he made the experience much easier with his compassionate way. I would highly recommend him, he knows his stuff! Shall miss my trips to Saskatoon to see him...

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Amazing Doctor. My husband had a serious knee injury to both knees a year and a half ago. Dr. Pally done emergency surgery on my husband....and done an amazing job on him!!! The follow up appointment was great, I would recommend this doctor to everyone!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

My son is 13 years of age and had Capitol femoral epiphysis . His hip was sliding off his growth plate. I was really nervous for this surgery . Dr. Pally caught this and did surgery on my son . I got this wonderful feeling that everything was just fine when Dr . Pally spoke with me. I knew everything was going to be fine and everything was . My son is doing great. Dr. Pally was very informative to my son and too me as well. He is very calm and he makes you feel like he really cares a lot and I bet he really does. I have never written about a doctor before but Dr. Pally was with taking the time to do so . You will be great in his care !!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Elliott Pally's Credentials

Sask Health
Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you for fixing my hip post triathlon June 28. Today 11weeks post op I finished 10k in the qcm race. I walked with aid (poles) had no pain and feel amazin..."

September 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nicest, friendly, kind Doctor I ever met. Amazing...I take care of Mentally Challenged adults & he was so compassionate when one of my clients broke her foot. M..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pally was brought in as a consult on my broken femur which had been non union for 2 years. I was so impressed with his manner and unrused approach. He is ..."

August 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Pally repaired my broken tib, fib, and dislocated ankle. He was great at explaining the procedure to me and I felt like I was in good hands. His bed side man..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We were stressed when my wife broke her left wrist in Rancho Mirage, California, while playing tennis. We went to Eisenhower Emergency initially but were told i..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Pally is amazing!! Gave me a new knee six months ago and soon my other one will be replaced.Kindest surgeon i have ever met,very caring and compassionate."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A remarkable surgeon! When I broke my leg four years ago, slipping on ice...geesh, I was so fortunate to get Dr. Pally! Yesterday he took the last two screws ou..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Broken wrist, Dr. Pally provided excellent care. Fantastic bedside manner and walked me through every step of the way."

October 21, 2014