Ratings for Dr. Elliott Pally

Absolutely fantastic Surgeon. I had a surgeon before him that was not nearly as helpful and made my injury worse. Switched to Dr. Pally and I’m now back on the football field.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr. Pally is not only an awesome surgeon, but a great person. He would answer all questions honestly.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Performed back and pelvis surgery after a motorcycke accident in Regina the man is god in my eyes. Most surgeons of his calibre have no bedside manner whatsoever Dr. Pally amswered all our questions and explained every detail of my injuries and surgery ....I owe my life to the man...we need more doctors like this in this province.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I can't say enough about Dr Pally who treated me for a broken wrist. Although it's a common fracture apparently, he was compassionate and kind, very knowledgeable, open to questions and asking for advice from his colleague. He had such good interpersonal skills and kept a close eye on my wrist to make sure it was healing well after he performed reduction procedure. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Dr Pally was my surgeon for a fractured tibia plateau - I had plate, srews placed in leg & reconstruction (bone) for my knee . I experienced no post surgery pain- Dr Pally was amazing to deal with, encouraging & always took time to explain what to expect through the healing. I am now stronger than ever- thanks to Dr Pally. Highly reccommend !

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

I broke three bones in my ankle and had to have surgery where I had a plate and several screws put in. It has been seven months and I am still having pain so I have been going to Dr. Pally since the original break. He is absolutely great, willing to listen to me, take CT scans, talk to other specialists and do whatever is necessary to help solve the problem. He listens and takes you seriously. Very nice, compassionate doctor who is willing to take the time to help.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

We were referred to Dr Pally from surgeon in Regina when doctor had no more to offer my husband who had an open compound fracture of his leg,re broke it and had a bone infection.He was able to do a bone graft to rebuild his leg.If it wasn't for Dr Pally,he more then likely would not be walking as he is today.We can't say enough about Him! So personable,compassionate,knowledgeable and someone who cared to listen and gave us hope when we both were Down! THANKS DR PAlLLY!You are the Best!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I saw Dr. Pally a few times and he insisted each time that my knee "wasn't that bad" only to find out through an MRI (that I had to beg for) that my ACL was fully torn. At this point, my knee had been stuck for a few months and I had limited mobility. Once I found out that my ACL was torn he let me know that he wasn't actually a surgeon that could fix that type of injury so I had to be referred to another surgeon and start the process all over again.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Considerate, polite and very caring doctor. Listens and takes his time. Very knowledgeable, but also doesn't thinks he knows everything!! Awesome doctor would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

knowledgeable, considerate, polite, willing to take time to listen. Awesome

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016