Ratings for Dr. Sahar Iqbal

Disgusted by her lack of compassion and care for the elderly. Our family tried to contact her over 34 times in 4 weeks and she never got back to our family. Our family member passed and she told the nurses on staff we were “delusional” about the status of his well-being. Disgusted.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

Dr. Iqbal is exceptionally kind, thorough, helpful and professional. She is very devoted to her patients, their families and her stufents and trainees.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

I have recently had several appointments with Dr. Igbal. I found her to be completely professional and knowledgeable. She fully explained my diagnosis and the future treatments that may be required. She took a significant amount of time to answer all my questions in terms that a non-medical person would completely understand. I left her office feeling that I was in very good hands

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Rude, arrogant, no bedside manner what so ever. Looked at me and said your parent will probably die, when I asked If there was more we could do. She did not ever come to explain what happening, for example when my parent changed antibiotics. The only time she showed up was with her entourage of medical trainees. She gave the impression she was above you and she never gave a chance for you to speak. She talked a blue streak and then dismissed you during this difficult time. This is not right and we do not need this kind of person in our medical system. I must give a terrible review because I never saw her and when I did she gave me false information and lies

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

I have been passing out and having severe head pain for 16 months and the doctors I had seen couldn't seem to give me any answers and truly treated me with disregard. I seen Dr. Iqbal for the first time yesterday and she was amazing! She was so easy to talk to and very compassionate. After a multitude of tests no other doctors could give me answers but Dr. Iqbal is putting me on the path to regaining my life. My only regret is that I didn't get to see her sooner!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

I have had her since 2009, found her to be a very caring doctor. I know I need to loose some weight and she certainly encourages me to do so. I like her very much as a doctor and would certainly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

My fiance was admitted for a minor seizure 3 days ago. Dr. Iqbal has been giving him antibiotics - even though there is no sign of infection - and all of his tests, including MRI's, CT Scans, EEG's, EKG's, and about 30 vials of bloodwork have all come back negative. His last test was noon yesterday and she has yet to make an appearance. She has even sent psychiatrists to visit him and have been asking him if he was a suicide risk. He was admitted for a seizure - not because he tried to harm himself. It's been 24 hours since his last test, and she has yet to show her face. The ward nurses have tried to call her multiple times and she nor her team have responded to the pages. His bed is surely better used by someone who needs it. I am very disgusted with her lack of professionalism and her complete disregard that she is using the system for unneeded medical treatments.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Dr. Sahar J. Iqbal, internist, is caring, thoughtful, and the most thorough doctor who has treated me in my 74 years. I have been a patient of hers for approximately 3 years . She has my complete confidence.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

I was not very pleased with Dr. Iqbal. She was not very friendly at all. According to my stress test she should not give me medication that I should not have. She treated me as having a heart attack which I did not have and give me medication for high cholesterol for which I did or do not have.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

What kind of doctor releases your mother from a hospital..then when trying to get some advice from her, replies with " your mother is dying anyway, u can bring her back and get her comfortable" this was not in a compassionate tone believe me...Get some people skills woman..and what is wrong with "Newfoundland" Food?

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011