Ratings for Dr. Sahar Iqbal

I have been passing out and having severe head pain for 16 months and the doctors I had seen couldn't seem to give me any answers and truly treated me with disregard. I seen Dr. Iqbal for the first time yesterday and she was amazing! She was so easy to talk to and very compassionate. After a multitude of tests no other doctors could give me answers but Dr. Iqbal is putting me on the path to regaining my life. My only regret is that I didn't get to see her sooner!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

I have had her since 2009, found her to be a very caring doctor. I know I need to loose some weight and she certainly encourages me to do so. I like her very much as a doctor and would certainly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

My fiance was admitted for a minor seizure 3 days ago. Dr. Iqbal has been giving him antibiotics - even though there is no sign of infection - and all of his tests, including MRI's, CT Scans, EEG's, EKG's, and about 30 vials of bloodwork have all come back negative. His last test was noon yesterday and she has yet to make an appearance. She has even sent psychiatrists to visit him and have been asking him if he was a suicide risk. He was admitted for a seizure - not because he tried to harm himself. It's been 24 hours since his last test, and she has yet to show her face. The ward nurses have tried to call her multiple times and she nor her team have responded to the pages. His bed is surely better used by someone who needs it. I am very disgusted with her lack of professionalism and her complete disregard that she is using the system for unneeded medical treatments.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Dr. Sahar J. Iqbal, internist, is caring, thoughtful, and the most thorough doctor who has treated me in my 74 years. I have been a patient of hers for approximately 3 years . She has my complete confidence.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

I was not very pleased with Dr. Iqbal. She was not very friendly at all. According to my stress test she should not give me medication that I should not have. She treated me as having a heart attack which I did not have and give me medication for high cholesterol for which I did or do not have.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

What kind of doctor releases your mother from a hospital..then when trying to get some advice from her, replies with " your mother is dying anyway, u can bring her back and get her comfortable" this was not in a compassionate tone believe me...Get some people skills woman..and what is wrong with "Newfoundland" Food?

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

My 85 year old mother was at the hospital (CHF -shortness of breath) and was released the same day. I got this tel number the next morning to get more info on her condition and a question about a prescription. She yelled and said 'where did you get this number?!!?? how dare you phone me on this number, don't ever call me again on this number,I told her I got the number from the 'internet' . We both know that it wasn't my fault that this being was on the internet and she didn't apologize . Putting it slightly, this is not good on the doctor's part, not good at all.(ps. I think it's now removed.)

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

This doctor has to be the rudest doctor on record.Ask her a question and she replies "you must be Googling on the net".She did not have up to date info on my file.Was quick tempered and did not give ANY helpful advice.I saw another specialist who was very helpful.I needed surgery and I am on medication.I would NEVER go back to her and I would not recommend her to anyone.Uncaring individual who lacks the care and compassion a good doctor should have.Comes off as God type ...I'm the doctor here.She needs to go back to the classroom and learn some people skills.A very rude doctor and the way the health care is we need doctors we can TRUST and truly CARE about their patients.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2011