Ratings for Dr. Veronica Legnini

I found Dr. Legnini to be dismissive and unhelpful. I felt like it was a waste of my time going there. Her staff also called my mother and left messages when she has Alzheimer's and doesn't remember and they were rude to her which left her upset. Some retraining is very much in order. I would recommend any other doctor/clinic and am glad I was able to get in with another doctor since this was typically a waste of my time going to see her. As others noted, she googles everything. Frankly I can do that myself at home.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I've had her since 2011, went to see her once and she made me cry; haven't gone back since. I went to her for my acne and she said "Don't wear make up" and left it at that. She also proceeded to tell me how fat I was and how it's not nice to look at. I'm sure she's great to some people but I do not feel comfortable at all with her.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr legnini is the best Doctor I've ever seen. While some others may think she had no bedside Manor I find her very down to earth and approachable. She has helped me immensely with health concerns and brought thing to my attention that needed to be dealt with. Her office staff is hard to reach and sometimes not the most helpful but I'll take that any day to have such a caring and reliable Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Right from onset with my daughter, I didn't feel that Dr Legnini had any bedside manner. She was offended my daughter was not comfortable with being touched and subsiquently made an inappropriate comment. When I needed help with a medical leave, she was dismissive, treated me as if I was a number, not visiting my situation individually. And she actually gave me one diagnosis and then when I went back, said it was something different and told me I was wrong. I am seeking a new Doctor for my family. I do not feel at all comfortable or safe in her hands. And as the others said, she has to "Google" everything.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr. Legnini reads the computer while you're talking to her. She cannot make a diagnosis. She googles information - knows nothing about drugs and never exams me when I see her. I have had to go to the emerg. or to a specialist before I got treatment - so at times I have suffered for months waiting for help. She couldn't care less about her patients. I agree that money is her real reason for being a doctor. She is rude & heartless.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

This doctor looks everything i ask up on google md. not one thing i have asked her she has known. and i have disorder and received not bit of help. i am currently looking for new dr. HORRIBLE

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

This doc really appears to hate her job. She is miserable and totally dismissed all my concerns, especially when it came to my kids, she told me I was too paranoid and not to worry. We changed docs

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

My family's experience was not good with this doctor. She doesn't give people the time of day. All you hear is "oh you're fine" and she doesn't even examine you!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

I agree with the reception staff, sometimes rude, but in my opinion does not reflect on the quality of care i've received. Dr. Legnini helped me with my medical problem with kindness and compassion and provided solid advice. She really worked as my 'health advocate' when dealing with my much needed time off from work for treatment. I am thankful that she looks things up if she needs to--there are so many things out there for her to consider that I would hope she looks into all possibilities and consults with studies/research and the latest on conditions...etc. I am glad she has many resources.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Legnini is a competent doctor. She is easy to talk to. The front desk staff are not very welcoming, though. A smile would be nice.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015