Ratings for Dr. Payam Sazegar

Excellent doctor. Caring, listening, knowledgeable and always follows up with my concerns.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Really good doctor and explained things to us in easy to understand language. Spent lots of time and made sure all our questions got answered

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I seen Dr Sazegar 3 times, I always felt I received excellent care. I really appreciate he takes time to teach me about my conditions and demonstrated exercises to help me care for myself at home. This is not something any other doctor had done for me before.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

very helpful explanation of my medications and what they do. Thank you

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

I seen Dr Sazegar twice and he was awesome. Super friendly and informed. He provided lots of education and good diet advice to help with my low iron. He took the time to deal with all my issues, unlike other docters who say just one problem.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

I saw Dr Sazegar as a locum for my regular doctor. He was very sharp, thorough yet efficient, friendly and resourceful to our family.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011