Ratings for Dr. E Popsor

My baby suffered a birth injury and she has been excellent in taking quick action as is needed in such a circumstance. She is very thorough in examining my daughter, addresses all my concerns, sends right away for ultrasounds or referals or whatever is needed, does not rush you out as many physicians do, she is a knowledgable kind physician.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

I was not really impressed after seeing dr. Popsor. I feel she lacks knowledge about medicines and has poor diagnosis ability. I had a hard time understanding to what she was saying. She speaks too softly and her communication skills sucks. Not to mention she is also very forgetful like she forgot to give us the requisition form for my sons ultrasound. I had to call back to remind her about it.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I have seen this Dr. On three occasions with my 15 year old. Although she seems nice enough, she didn't appear to listen. We couldn't understand her, even asking a number of times. She referred to her computer a lot, but seemed unfimilar with previous info we had provided. She took personal calls each time we were there. Not sure we really got any useful help. She suggested new med along with the old,then forgot to give a renewal on the old prescription. She seems distracted. ☹️

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

She seems to refer to use her computer to get answers. She is never on time and makes you wait an hour at least each time. She says something in one appt then at the follow up says something completly diffrent.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

This "doctor", more over, "pediatrician", as she calls herself, should have been retired long time ago. While examining my 2m old son, she touches him with her cold hands and then tells me that he has problems with his bones, as the baby started crying immediately. (What did you expect when someone touches your warm body with their cold hands?) and then sends me to do x-ray for him. Really? Is that the way? No mind? Next, she is holding his arms so that he lifts up himself and then tells me: you see, he has problems of not turning his head to the left, all the way to the right.., see he constantly looking that side.. Your son needs physiotherapy and immediately.. (You are standing to his right and cooing for him, where else do you expect to look for these 5 min?? Stupido or what exactly?? I'm extremely frustrated not only with her but with so many doctors that we had to see so far especially including these family doctors, as they call themselves. I'd rather trust a train driver rather then them. Too sad, too bad live in the society and know that God forbids you or your child feels some pain or need a good doctor there's no one to count on...

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Because we live in close proximity to her clinic, we went to see her on few medical conditions with our 2 month old boy. I was really disappointed with her couple weeks ago when she prescrobed what could be dangerous medication for my son! she prescribed over the counter anti-constipation medication and this medication has a big warning on it which said " NOT TO BE TAKEN BY PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF 18"and when we asked,the pharmacist was even surprised at her prescription. Again, she saw my son few times about retractable testecales and she kept ordering ultrasounds when she all have to do is just feel them and she was against performing the correction procedure and only when we insisted she refered us to specialist who said this procedure is beyond important. My advise to parents is to judge themsalves and dont rely on her for decisions. Also, parents should be becareful on medication she prescribes and seek other medical opinions when in doubt.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

She is a very good and experienced doctor. My son is very comfortable with her and she always make sure that she examined him well before she decides. She is also willing to help all the time. We like her!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

I have a 3 month old baby and Dr. Popsor was really nice with her. She was gentle, and when I was in the room, I didn't feel rushed at all, however the wait time is usually about an hour... She listened to my questions and answered them, she also gave me some tips about things I didn't ask about. I am a new mom, so any helpful tips are good. Like other people have said, she is quick to medicate, but you can take the perscription and do some research when you get home, and then make an educated decision. You can also ask her if there is any other way to fix the problem. I will be taking my daughter to her until she's too old! I really like her, espcially compared to other Doctors in the city.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Awesome pediatrician, excellent doctor she always take the time to check your kids very well.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011

My 13.5 mos son was diagnosed by Dr. Popsor with Pneumonia, Asthma, Undescended testicles. Went to AB Children's Hospital the next day and my son diagnosed with Sinusitis and his testicels are fine (no undescended testicles). In our experience with Dr. Popsor, we are very dissapointed with her diagnostic ability and that she prescribed wrong medications and showed poor communication with us. It is hard to believe that Dr. Popsor as a Pediatrician, can not determine a simple thing such as to find my son's normal testicles, how can she diagnose more complex internal conditions like Pneumonia ? Also, my biggest concern is prescribing wrong medications for a 13.5 months old child can be very dangerous and affect his quality of life in the future (eg : antibiotic resistancy and/or sensitivity, etc). And my complaint letter re:Dr. Popsor to Medicentres got no response !

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011