You may also like

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Dr Phillips treated my mother for stroke. I don't know if it was his fault or not, but nobody from neurology saw her in Emergency until after she had already been there for 4 hours - outside the critical time for treating stroke with clot-busting drugs. Her deficits are considerable and perhaps they could have been prevented if she had been seen earlier. She was an extremely active and intelligent person before the stroke. During her stay at the QE2, Dr Phillips rarely spoke directly to my mother - didn't even make eye contact. He seemed much more concerned with teaching students on rounds than caring for his patients. Even in the Emergency, he waited for his resident to fill out the forms and carry out procedures rather than treating the situation as an emergency. He may be quite knowledgeable, but seemed quite dismissive of his elderly patient (as if she's old and there's nothing he can do for her) and tried to discharge her at his earliest convenience even after the family had already agreed to a date.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

my mother saw him this week and raved about him . She and my father said he was wonderful . He answered all their questions . My mother is 86 and has had strokes and he took the time to care for her thoroughly and I appreciate it .

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Very good and explains everything out to you. Does many tests and sends on to others if the need is there. answers all questions. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

Dr. Steven Phillips's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love dr Phillips. Been my neurologist for years now always a pleasure to talk to and truly tries to help. "

August 14, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.forces.gc.ca/en/index.page". Postal Code has been updated from "B3H0" to "G9A 2K1". Address has been updated from "None" to "245 Rue Saint Georges". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "18193715320".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Phillips treated my mother for stroke. I don't know if it was his fault or not, but nobody from neurology saw her in Emergency until after she had already b..."

October 15, 2014