Ratings for Dr. Kamini D. Lakhiani

I decided to write this note after reading few biased and unusually harsh reviews on one of my favourite doctors, Dr Kamini. I have been under her treatment for nearly a year now and can vouch for her excellence in every way. In fact, I stumbled upon her after searching for an endocrinologist for long. I had shifted to Kerala from Mumbai nearly two years ago and could not find a reliable doctor. I went to meet her after reading one of the reviews online and must thank that person for writing some honest words. Now, let me share my experience. She has been highly successful in solving some of my immediate issues as she quickly grasped my professional and lifestyle issues to treat me effectively (I don't want to discuss my treatment details here hence). She is very strict as far treatment and follow ups are concerned. She follows up with useful tips and guidance and I really thank her for spending few valuable minutes on the phone, now and then. I would recommend her to anyone looking for some serious help. She comes across as very strict but that's the best thing she can do for you to be healthy.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Before I start writing the review about Dr. Kamini, I would like to thank this website for helping us find such a good doctor online which is the most preferred way now a days for IT professionals to find out solutions for their urgent and immediate problems. I came to know about Dr. Kamini through this website and read reviews of all the patients who had visited her in the past and found not even a single patient with any complains. My wife and me, before going to Dr.Kamini visited one of the biggest hospitals in Central Mumbai and came across few doctors who charge high fees but they don't have time to advice their patients specially couples who are planning to expand their family for first time. I will say it was our luck or god's grace that we came to know about Dr.Kamini and finally decided to visit her clinic . She advised my wife and me regarding all the basic concepts which could be some of the roadblocks for conceiving and our major hindrance was Thyroid problem. She gave medicines and very good advise to both of us. She is very knowledgeable and experienced doctor and she answers all the queries not leaving any doubt in patient's mind. Coming to her personal front she looks very strict doctor but she is not. I found it very convenient to ask our queries . She is very patient and replies to all queries with proper logic which makes her very trustworthy. Since we stay far from her clinic, my wife was anxious about one of her reports, so she mailed Dr. Kamini on a Sunday, and the doctor responded promptly, that has increased our admiration towards her. Last but not the least purple is her favorite color.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

My experience with Dr Kamini has been more than just a patient and doctor relationship. It has grown beyond. When i went to her 9 months back i never realised how i was destroying myself and my body with the kind of food i was eating, my lifestyle choices everything. I kept gaining weight and I finally realized what i did to myself when i reached from 58kgs to 75kgs. I turned weak, unhealthy, no glow on my face, bad hair fall, fat (not to forget), irritated, bad mood swings and so on. I am today - a strong independent woman, happy, pretty, strong from within and I weigh 60kgs now :D yet in the process to loose more weight. She is an amazing person to start with. She will treat your problem like hers, gives you the right treatment. Whenever I receive compliments, I just thank Dr Kamini from deep within because she has made me what I am today. :)

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

I have been suffering from PCOD since past 3 years. My weight had increased by almost 15 kgs. My insulin levels were very high. I had been to many doctors and none were able to help me. Then i came to Dr. Kamini Lakhiani and things started improving.I was comfortable and she explained everything she was going to do. She did not rush us at all and made sure both my husband and I had a full understanding of what was being asked and the steps she wanted to take to fix my PCOS. I love that she is soft spoken and listens instead of doing all the talking. She is very knowledgeable about PCOS and natural methods of controlling the condition associated. In just a few months my insulin levels were back to normal and i have lost around 7 kgs. The best part of Dr. Kamini is that she actually listens to your problems and provides accurate diagnosis and treatment. She's the best dr I've ever found for figuring out why I have pain. Finally I am on my way to recovery. Thank You Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

I went to Dr Kamini Lakhiani about a year ago with diabetes, thyroid problem, low energy level and an inability to loose weight. She addressed all my problems with lot of patience and with her prescribed medicines today I am a few kilos lighter and feel more energetic and healthy than before.She is absolutely fantastic with her knowledge and treatment.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

My wife was having hypo-thyroidism. In spite of going to different gynaecologist for 18 months, we could not understand the reason for not having a baby. In frustration, we stopped going to any gynaecologist & decided to concentrate on my wife's thyroid. In first month itself, my wife is expecting.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

My mom 75yrs of age has daibaties from last 20 yrs.Her sugar level was high and her health started following down rapidly.When we first took her on 13/8/2013 to Dr.Kamini's clinic in Khar,My mom was not in condition to walk by her self,she needed two people by her side every time she stood up.Dr.Kamini went through all the previous medical reports & started her treatment.MashaAllah within 1wk she her sugar was normal and now 5/10/2013 is she 80% cure.In the 2nd visit my mom Alhaamdullila walked by her self without any one of us holding her.This was the best moment to see our mom walking.Now she moves around freely,eats well and gets good sleep.All thanks to Dr. Kamini& her staff.All her test samples were collected from home & medicines were dilivered at door step.She is very caring and first Dr. I came accross who answer's your queries.I once again thanks Dr.for all her support and help.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Kamini since about 3 years now. I had been struggling to lose weight and trying every thing from dieting to vigorous gymming. She did a complete assessment of my health condition made me realize that I had nutritional deficiencies and I needed to work on the metabolism instead. She started a holistic program with fixing my vitamin b12, d3 and thyroid. I have hence lost 15 kg. more importantly I feel energetic and healthy and I'm glad I could avert potential diabetes and cholesterol issues through her expert guidance

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

I had heard of Dr Kamini Lakhiani thou one of my family physicians about 6 mnths back,but i had seen so many doctors i refused to see one more.Then about 6 weeks back,my friend spoke very highly of this same doctor,was all praises of the how wonderful she is feeling etc.So I visited Dr,My 1st Visit I did find her quite frank,blunt with her approach,thn she made me do tests--which were all bad,low,following which she explained the whole cycle of how this is happened,all my problems i had,all fell in place,it was as if she was an astrology who tell me so much,all without me telling her.After 6 weeks of her medications I`m so energetic its like at the age of 60--I`m feeling like i have the stamina of two ladies,my feet problems plus my balance as improved,my hair fall,In short i`m a new person with less problems,i regret as to why i didn't go to her earlier as it was suggested.YES I thank her,appreciate her for the Direct blunt Firm Approach,as that has made me improve myself tremendously

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

I was suffering from pcos from quite sometime n was not being treated properly, den I visited Dr lakhiani as suggested, she treated me with right medicines and gave a course of 6 months and kept me on vitamins. Now it's been 2 years, pcos has never come back. Because of her, I could actually say BYE to PCOS. Now she is treating my parents for diabetes, and they too are doing well. I sincerely thank Dr lakhiani do make us live a healthy life.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2012