Ratings for Dr. Sohail Cheema

A great doctor with a lot of experience! Everyone told me to stay with him after the first visit when your preemie goes home. He was able to diagnose a heart murmur no one detect before him... Also, he took good care of my daughter at st Michael’s hospital before to become our pedetrician. I am really happy he is her doctor ! He is AMAZING !

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I am happy to found Dr. Cheema as a pediatrician for my kid.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Very knowledgeable and humble human being..Excellent Doctor , if you need a doctor for your kids , let Dr Cheema at Brampton be their doctor

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

His secretary has to be the worst human being in the world. She always has a mean face on. Clearly hates kids yet works for a pediatrician. She makes dealing with her dreadful. We are parents bringing our sick kids to a not so pleasant place for kids the least she can do is not add to our stress and pressure. She needs to be fired there is not kind of training that can fix her.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Knowledgeable personality .very nice humble and calm person.he gave all those good qualities which a child specialist should have.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

We LOVE Dr. Cheema, couldn't have been luckier to have him as our boys Pediatrician. He has this gentle loving demeanor and yet he is still able to be assertive when he needs to be in advocating for our boys and thoroughly informing my husband and I what the best medical approach is. He is very patient and I really feel like he cares for my boys and their overall well being. Thank you Dr. Cheema!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Just an excellent human being and top of his class Doctor. I think the person who said he was sleeping etc is mixing Dr. Cheema up with someone else. I had taken my children to hospitals and several clinics for different reasons and they would treat them unsuccessfully but then when I do get them to Dr. Cheema he was able to treated them 1 shot. My daughter loves him and is excited when she knows she is going to see him. I wish more Doctors were as caring and knowledgeable as him.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Excellent physician and an even better human being. Treated my kid as his own.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr Cheema is amazing, a true blessing in disguise. From the day our little angel was born @ St Mikes, he has been with her every step of the way. He has followed her diagnosis as well as refer us to second opinions, that is a sign of an awesome doctor. He has been so good to her, that all my children now visit Dr Cheema. He is a very busy Doctor with three clinics Mississauga Brampton and St Mikes in Toronto. He always takes his time to thoroughly go through diagnostics and helps us to refer our children to any of the needs that they may have. He has opened a world of facilities that we were unaware of. His front staff is a different story, I would try and stay away from them. But Dr Cheema is the best thing that has ever happened in our lives. And we are forever grateful.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2014

Excellent person. Treats each and every kid like his own. Kid's love him. My kid never goes to any doctor, but whenever we tell him that we are going to Dr. cheema he gets excited. I have never seen him sleeping, and believe you me i have been to his brampton clinic many times..

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013