Ratings for Dr. Michelle Klassen

My kids and I love working with Dr. Klassen! She really takes the time to listen to what is going on, and I especially appreciate her measured and non-alarmist recommendations. I highly recommend her to anyone, and especially parents of young children.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Dr. Klassen is fantastic! She has been our family doctor for over eight years. She is so knowledgeable and always finds time for her patients questions and concerns. I can always get in for an appointment fast, and if she is away, her team assists me in any way they can. She is the best doctor I've ever met!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Dr Klassen is wonderful!! She likes to get to the root of your problem not just quick fixes. So knowledgeable and up to date with current information and treatments

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

One may not be able to find such a brilliant, dedicated and full of knowledge doctor ever.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Klassens for a few years now and she's one of the best physicians I've met. Takes the time to explain everything. Education is so important in health care and she does it well. Referrals to other doctors have been great.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

She is personable, knowledgeable and their clinic is very professional, organized and prompt.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Awful doctor and awful clinic. Poor quality of care and sloppy care of referrals. See below inefficiency. Get out while there are many new doctors accepting new patients.

Submitted August 28, 2016

Dr. Klassen has been my doctor for many years and she is still as remarkable as she ever was. She works with me and isn't a pill pusher. Her staff, having to also deal with thousands of other patients, are really caring and always try their best to expedite prescriptions and referrals. I used to think they were inefficient with referrals, but I have since found out they really do follow up and have to do a lot of chasing to keep me and others from falling through the cracks. When you step back from your own little bubble and really see how hard MK and her team work, you are fully appreciative of their assistance.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

She's mean, and shows very little compassion or respect. Her staff are inefficient and untrained. Find another doctor before they do you harm.

Submitted January 16, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. MK since she began practise. I liked her as a person and respected her from the very beginning, but things have changed. She stalls and doesn't like referrals to specialists. She wastes precious time in writing referrals by up to six weeks and longer if you don't follow-up with her and her staff. It's very stressful and depressing to keep phoning or sending notes to keep on target and stick with the plan she initially suggested. I would have to agree now with two of former poor ratings for Dr. MK. I am seriously considering changing doctors as it is too frustrating and annoying to have to deal every week with her office staff. They have lots of excuses for their shortcomings. I just ask for an honest answer to my questions, not deception. If you read this Dr. MK, please go back to the former caring and thoughtful you. Follow the Golden Rule of Medicine and treat every patient as if they were your own family member. Don't procrastinate with consults as access time takes forever.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015