Ratings for Dr. Mehdi Oonchi

Dr Oonchi and his team are incredible. They are friendly, capable and efficient. I usually don't write reviews but I am impressed with the care that I received . I highly recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

My dental implant was completed today. I am SMILING! Thank you to Dr. Oonchi, Sheila and Shelly for their reassurance, kindness, knowledge and making me feel at ease. If you ever have any reservations about dental implants ... please don't! It might sound strange - it was a learning experience and I'm thankful to be a patient. Thanks again, you guys are the BEST!! Linda K :D

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Dr.Oonchi has been my dentist for over 3 years now and I have referred all my friends and family. He will always give you his most honest opinion and he will recommend what is in your best interest. Thank you for taking such good care of myself and my loved ones!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I am a patient of Dr. Oonchi for at least six years. Started in Langley. I will follow him everywhere he goes. Love to come to Dr. Oonchi’s office because his staff is very friendly. Helpful receptionist. Very professional service. Dr.Oonchi the most knowledgeable, professional, confident and caring. Will continue to go there. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

I had an accident where I knocked out my front tooth and was referred to Dr. Oonchi by my regular dentist. He was able very knowledgable and made me feel like I didn't have to worry whether he would do a good job. He helped me out with an implant and a year later it looks and feels great; people can't tell tell that it's not my natural tooth. Overall a great experience.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

I had a dental emergency over the new year holidays and I called Dr Oonchi , and he fixed my tooth on his day off. He is very knowledgeable, professional , caring and gentle . I am very impressed with the service and his attention to the details.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

One of my friends recommend Dr. Oonchi in 2012 and I and my family have been visiting Dr. Oonchi’s office since then. He has a great team, The receptionists are incredibly friendly and professional. The hygienists are very nice and personable. Following are what I like most about Dr. Oonchi’s office: His office is extremely clean and he has great emphasis on cleanness of all tolls material and office; If you are on time, you will be visited on time, no time wasted; He take every single case very serious, from a very simple filling to a complicated surgery, implant etc.; In case Dr. Oonchi is not 100% proficient or comfortable to do a task, he refer you to a specialist with high quality of work; Reasonable fees compared to the service you receive. So far, I had never have any problem after my visits to his office and recently my wife is doing her orthodontic treatment with Dr. Oonchi which is going well so far

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

It was an amazing experience with a truly professionaI Dr Oonchi , which was recommended to me by one of my friends, I just finished my Invisalign with him and I was very supprised on how fast my teeth moved in lest than 6 months . Staff were very helpful and organized , I should have done this long time ago ! Thank you for giving me an amazing smile . I highly recommend Dr Oonchi to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I suffer from SEVERE dental phobia. When I saw Dr Oonchi for my initial appt, he reviewed all of the work I would require (extensive) and assured me that I could have work done under IV sedation. He prepared a treatment plan with approx costs and prioritized the work. Aquarius Dental is very reasonable and I trust that they follow the BC Dental Fee Guide, and do not suggest work that is not necessary, Dr. Oonchi's gentle and calm manner has made it manageable for me to get all of my work done. The IV sedation is amazing!! I'd recommend it to anyone that has severe dental phobia. Expensive but totally worth it. I would (and have) recommend Dr Oonchi to anyone. The staff at the office are also amazing, so kind and friendly.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Very happy with this dentist - he is very knowledgeable and has integrity - something I found lacking in my last dentist!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Dr. Mehdi Oonchi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

In West Van Family dental we use Microscope for most of our restorative and root canal treatment, we also provide Iv sedation , Implants , wisdom teeth extraction , Invisalign and Orthodontics services for the community of North vancouver and West Vancouver

• English
  • Persian
  • Turkish
  • Azerbaijani

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 2010)
  • Tehran University of Medical Sciences (Grad. 2006)

• BC Society of Orthodontists Charles C. Craig Memorial Scholarship