Ratings for Dr. Vera Wan

I absolutely love Dr.Wan. She is a breath of fresh air. I’m thankful I have her and the knowledge she brings forth in this field.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Dr Wan is not compassionate, she is set in her thinking and that hinders her ability to listen and to doctor. Patients need to feel comfortable when seeking help. She seems biased in her opintions, particularly towards mental heath. These qualities find her perhaps in the norm of doctors today, however they are not acceptable. There are exceptional people and doctors just as in any profession...I am disappointed in my experiences with Dr. Wan. I will seek help esle where.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

This lady is everything you could want in a doctor. She's smart, thorough, patient and understanding. I'll be her patient as long as she's practising.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr. Wan is an amazing doctor! She’s an empathetic listener, her knowledge is very up to date, and she is always willing to go the extra mile to help me and my family. We are lucky to have her as our doctor!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Dr. Wan is everything you could wish for in a doctor, professional, knowledgable, dedicated and compassionate. She takes time to explain treatment options and answer questions. Thank you Dr. Wan for everything you do.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I cannot say enough good things about Dr Vera Wan! She is a fantastic listener and a highly skilled physician. She will order tests, prescribe medications, and refer to specialists when justified, but she is thoughtful about when these things are needed. She is always doing what is in the best interest of her patients, perhaps at the expense of being liked by everyone, which is a rare skill.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr. Wan is amazing. She is kind, caring, empathetic and knowledgeable. There is always uncertainty in medicine, and I really appreciate the fact that Dr. Wan does not pretend that everything is knowable. She is highly skilled at explaining the risks of benefits of tests/treatments and we make an informed decision together (which is exactly how modern medicine is supposed to be practiced). She is a truly an exceptional physician.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

I really like Dr Wan. I have heen a patient for almost 2 years. I was really worried about test results, so she called me at home on the weekend. i like that if she doesn't know what something is, she has no problem saying so, and asking for another opinion. I feel like she actually respects my time because she never seems to be running late, I understand to some people that it could make their appointments seem short, but I would rather not wait for hours. I'm glad to find such a young female Doctor in the city who actually cares about people.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

When I first started going to Dr. Wan with my mother, I thought she was great, so when I needed a doctor I asked if I could become a patient as well. I am so sorry I did, she rushes you out of the appointment, her most favourite answer is “ I don’t know” and then of course she won’t help you to find someone who will know. When I first went to her, she would call me back, even if it was late at night, if it was an urgent issue, now I can’t even get 15 minutes of her time. Right now I realize I have a very complicated problem, but I don’t have any confidence in her to recognize or detect a potential major health issue

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Had to see her when my GP was on vacation. Total waste of my time. Thankful I'm not a patient of hers.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017