Ratings for Dr. Amitoj Kaur Takhar

Love love love Dr. Takhar. she is talented and wonderful. If medicine is an art then she is a master! I find her empathetic, and patient. A real privilege to be your patient!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I love Dr. Takhar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Bolton Clinic staff are probably the worst i've ever encountered for a walk in clinic; especially that rude lady that answers the phone.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Dr Takhar is a wonderful dr. She takes time with my family and our concerns. She also makes the effort to review all options. She is always thorough. Her staff are outstanding and often fit us in for urgent last minute appointments. Very easy to make obtain an appointment and there are reasonable wait times. Central Bolton Walk In Clinic is providing an outstanding service to Bolton! I love that if I need to see a Dr and I can't get into see Dr Takhar that I can just wait in line for walk in service and they have my full file to refer too!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

If she doesn't have the answers she looks it up and gets back to you--I like this. She is a little "cool" at first but warms up to you as you get to know her. The staff is wonderful and very accomidating. I'm new to the area and so far I am impressed compared to the "big city" doctors who don't take time for you!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Awesome Doctor! Wish she was taking new patients. Always smiling and willing to help me out with my issues!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

I understand that this is a walk-in clnic, but I cannot beleive that she was walking out the door as I was asking her a question (and this was the first one that I had asked!). After an hour of waiting, she gave me literally, one minute of her time. I was rather disappointed in her bedside manner as well as her lack of consideration for my symptoms (she did not ask any questions to identify any other possible problems). I can't tell if this because she did not have the knowledge base or due to her lack of sympathy, nevertheless, I was not pleased with her and will now have to see another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Not very accommodating and considerate regardless of being as a physician for our family. I rate her 2 out of 5.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr Takhar is a very good Dr. She is very knowledgeable and always takes time with her patients. The Central Bolton Walk In Clinic brings such needed services to Bolton and the staff there are wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011