Ratings for Dr. Paul Chang

We are very grateful to Dr. Chang. From the beginning he had encouraged me to work with Dr. Malone at Conceive Health at Trio to improve egg quality. Dr.Chang is a very honest person and never gives unrealistic promises. He provides his patients with different options and highlights pros and cons. He can easily navigate you through this challenging process and will always stay in touch with follow up appointments. Dr. Chang is a great professional! Dr Chang’s secretary Ming is extremely helpful and positive – she always followed up and scheduled all appointments and tests. They all are part of our team. They have genuine interest to help and of course there is never 100% guarantee for success, I am certain that if a patient follows doctor’s suggestion and do “home work”, the chances for success will be significantly higher!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2019

My DH and I saw Dr. Chang yesterday for a second opinion. He showed genuine interest in hearing about our fertility journey with the other two fertility clinics. He asked us questions the other doctors did not about our health history. He was able to explain complex medical concepts in a way that we could finally understand. His secretary Ming is very nice and helpful as well. We are optimistic that Dr. Chang could help us.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

Rude. Condescending. Incompetent. If he isn’t your TRIO Dr, be wary of him doing any procedures on you.

Submitted July 7, 2019

We are very grateful to Dr. Chang. He helped us through two IUIs and two IVF cycles. From the start he had encouraged me to work with Dr. Malone at Conceive Health at Trio to work on egg quality. After the first retrieval we discovered the problem was my egg quality and he advised us to take the time to continue working with Dr. Malone before rushing into a second round of IVF. This made all the difference. I went from one embryo in the first round to four and they were all good quality. I am now 10 weeks pregnant. Dr. Chang was very helpful in all of our appointments and took the time to answer all of our questions. And he was very calming during the FET procedures as well. We highly recommend Dr. Chang.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

I’m going to say he’s average and not great. We went to TRIO for IVF and IUI and I was told 6 weeks before funded IVF I would need to loose weight when it was never discussed before. Also I’ve had failed IUI and IVF and there’s been limited follow up and I haven’t received any testing to help determine why I can’t get pregnant. Overall, I have been disappointed with TRIO and Dr. Chang.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

we are blessed to have Dr.Chang as a doctor. We were trying for 6 year in McGill clinic in Montreal going through 2 IVF, multi FET (12!) and at TRIO clinic on our first FET I got pregnant. He knows what he does! So gratefull to him, to Trio, to nurses, to his secretary Ming, to TRIO Conceive Health Clinic! We are grateful to all the staff! We would never got there without your help! THANK YOU! Nataliya S.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

Dr Chang helped us thru a few IUI process and we are expecting #2. We are so grateful for him and his team!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

We had to fund our own ivf cycle as we aren’t candidates for iui. We have male factor issues and dr Chang failed to tell us about a sperm fragmentation test that only costs $200 as opposed to paying $11500 for ivf. When you have a doctor you should trust that they have your best interests at heart, instead we feel cheated as he said that before we do our government cycle we have to do this test to see if we are even candidates for IVF. We are so angry and livid. We did an entire cycle under his care and were told none of our embryos lived the day after the one blastocycst that lived was transferred. Talk about undue stress, safe to say that transfer didn’t take and the only explanation we got was that it was the sperm quality. When the doctor knows that is the issue to start with perhaps they should have better ethical practices to help save couples from paying thousands of dollars when he knows there is a test that should have been done to see if we are even candidates. We feel that trio is a business and doesn’t really care about you as a patient. However the only positive I would say is the receptionist Ming is very nice and organized.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

After 2.5yrs of trying, 4 failed iui’s, and 1 failed ivf, Dr. Chang came up with a game plan for a FET and we are currently almost 16weeks pregnant! Thank you to his kindness, knowledge, brilliance & of course Ming (his admin). We are forever grateful! Highly recommend Dr. Chang!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

Dr. Chang was an amazing help navigating what can be a very difficult journey. We are thrilled to be expecting our second son and are so thankful for his knowledge and support. Things were complicated at first, ans Dr. Chang was always available when needed.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018