Dr. Simon Purser

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Simon Purser

Relax on self reviews. Was a bit late and very frustrating

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Simon Purser is an amazing doctor who is extremely knowledge and understanding. He is very thorough. Wouldn't see anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

An amazing doctor, but also very caring, understanding and kind. I would absolutely recommend this wonderful man if you want to be in the very best of hands.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Thank you Dr Purser for all of your assistance. The family and I are extremely greatful.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

I'd like to recommend Mr Purser. He has been very helpful and very professional.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Simon Purser is a fantastic person. He is a brilliant doctor and Inwould certainly highly recommend his expert services.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Late, late, running late, no information, late. It's extremely frustrating.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I am a doctor myself and I had to consult Dr.Purser for my 'Vertigo and Balance' problems. He is a most courteous and caring and competent ENT surgeon I would recommend any person, needing professional help. He fixed my medical condition in no time by quick and accurate diagnosis and the appropriate treatment. I could not praise enough his clinical skills and ''doctor-ship'' (Dr.Albert Baily -Watsonia)

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I was very frustrated that he was late because it made me late for every appointment there after. I didn't end up waiting, so I will not mark him for anything else.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Simon Purser is a hero in our family. My wife had thyroid cancer and remain in remission after a thyroidectomy and neck dissection 5 years ago. Three years ago I developed a tongue ulcer which my GP treated with antibiotics for 3 weeks with no improvement. I took myself to see Simon and he diagnosed tongue cancer. Within 2 weeks the cancer was removed and radiotherapy planned. I'm free of cancer but it's too early to tell if cured. He had always been courteous and directly honest with us. He is an excellent surgeon and was always available in the post op period for any concerns we had

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Simon Purser's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons Member of Australian Society of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery (past Secretary of Victorian Division) Member of the Australian Medical Association Jean Littlejohn Prize in Otolaryngology 1991 Academy Award, American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery 1995 Fellowship in Advanced Head and Neck Oncologic Surgery, Detroit, USA 1994-1995

• Monash (Grad. 1980)