Dr. Simon Purser

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Simon Purser

Stop writing fake reviews. We all know it’s fake. For fake sake

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr Purser is a fantastic doctor! His knowledge is profound. I saw Dr Purser as a second opinion because the first doctor I went to advised me that my daughter needed tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy and grommets without giving me a proper explanation. Something didn’t sit right with me. So I was recommended to go and see Dr Purser. Well let’s just say that I’m glad I did. He took the time to explain everything in full detail. In the end my daughter didn’t need the grommets because the removal of tonsils was enough to make her hearing better. And it did! The whole experience was fantastic and my 4 year old is doing great! So kind to the kiddies too. Thank you dr Purser. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Highly recommend Dr Purser. He took the time to listen before jumping into examining the issue. Then took the time to explain what was happening. I left feeling heard and that we had a good action plan.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

He's was extremely condescending, did not listen and certainly did not respect my time. The numerous ratings complaining about his condescending attitude and inability to handle his patient bookings are correct. The reviews about not listening to patients are also spot on. I decided to look at the reviews to see if it was just me overreacting, but there's seems to be running theme of condescending behaviour, rudeness and inability to schedule consultations. I now feel like I've dodged a bullet, thank god. I cannot recommend Dr. Simon Purser.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Could not speak highly enough of Dr Simon Purser. He went above and beyond even offering to stay back and perform surgery on his final day before the Xmas break so I would not be in pain over the holiday period. Always polite and happy to answer questions. Would recommend him and North Park Private Hospital. Made an uncomfortable operation bearable.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Relax on self reviews. Was a bit late and very frustrating

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Simon Purser is an amazing doctor who is extremely knowledge and understanding. He is very thorough. Wouldn't see anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

An amazing doctor, but also very caring, understanding and kind. I would absolutely recommend this wonderful man if you want to be in the very best of hands.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Thank you Dr Purser for all of your assistance. The family and I are extremely greatful.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

I'd like to recommend Mr Purser. He has been very helpful and very professional.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr. Simon Purser's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons Member of Australian Society of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery (past Secretary of Victorian Division) Member of the Australian Medical Association Jean Littlejohn Prize in Otolaryngology 1991 Academy Award, American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery 1995 Fellowship in Advanced Head and Neck Oncologic Surgery, Detroit, USA 1994-1995

• Monash (Grad. 1980)