Ratings for Dr. Dexter Y. Sun

Dr. Sun provided everything a patient could want and reassured me and my loved ones all the way through the procedures. Could not be happier with the service.

Submitted June 7, 2015

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I have seen Dr. Dexter Y. Sun for a degenerative nerve condition. He is quite professional and caring. I would recommend him to friends and family. His staff is courteous, and appointment wait times are minimal. James P

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

I am always very nervous when going to the doctor's but Dr. Dexter Y. Sun made me feel comfortable when being under his care. He was very understanding and non judgmental with what was going on with me and helped fix the problem.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

My migraines would not go away and after visiting Dr. Dexter Sun i was put on some medication to mitigate them, he also recommended many life style changes that could lead to the reduction in their occurrence. He was very friendly and knowledgeable in his dictation of my aliment and we even set up a secondary meeting to review my progress after two weeks.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Dexter Sun cared about my situation and understood the pain I was going through he helped me with deciding the correct treatment plan. I have recommended him to many friends and relatives.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Dexter Y. Sun is well experienced and highly professional. He knows how to help patients. Hope you visit him soon and will get the best result to get relief from your headaches even migraines.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr. Dexter Sun is one of the better doctors I've had the pleasure of having. He was patient, thoughtful, and knew exactly what my issue was. He offered me a prescription and I've been feeling well ever since. Would recommend!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I visited Dr.Dexter Sun when I was having bad headaches I thought they we're migraines but they weren't that bad after he checked me and told me what it was. Everything has been going good since my last visit.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

My visit with Dr. Sun was one of the best and easiest visits to the doctor I've ever had. I needed a full MRI scan done and despite the difficulty and long length of time it takes to normally do such a thing, I seemed to be in and out of the office in no time and with proper care and all. Thanks Dr. Sun!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014