You may also like

Submitted June 7, 2015

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I have seen Dr. Dexter Y. Sun for a degenerative nerve condition. He is quite professional and caring. I would recommend him to friends and family. His staff is courteous, and appointment wait times are minimal. James P

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

I am always very nervous when going to the doctor's but Dr. Dexter Y. Sun made me feel comfortable when being under his care. He was very understanding and non judgmental with what was going on with me and helped fix the problem.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

My migraines would not go away and after visiting Dr. Dexter Sun i was put on some medication to mitigate them, he also recommended many life style changes that could lead to the reduction in their occurrence. He was very friendly and knowledgeable in his dictation of my aliment and we even set up a secondary meeting to review my progress after two weeks.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Dexter Sun cared about my situation and understood the pain I was going through he helped me with deciding the correct treatment plan. I have recommended him to many friends and relatives.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Dexter Y. Sun is well experienced and highly professional. He knows how to help patients. Hope you visit him soon and will get the best result to get relief from your headaches even migraines.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr. Dexter Sun is one of the better doctors I've had the pleasure of having. He was patient, thoughtful, and knew exactly what my issue was. He offered me a prescription and I've been feeling well ever since. Would recommend!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I visited Dr.Dexter Sun when I was having bad headaches I thought they we're migraines but they weren't that bad after he checked me and told me what it was. Everything has been going good since my last visit.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

My visit with Dr. Sun was one of the best and easiest visits to the doctor I've ever had. I needed a full MRI scan done and despite the difficulty and long length of time it takes to normally do such a thing, I seemed to be in and out of the office in no time and with proper care and all. Thanks Dr. Sun!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Dexter Y. Sun's Credentials

Assurant
HIP
HealthFirst
Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sun provided everything a patient could want and reassured me and my loved ones all the way through the procedures. Could not be happier with the service."

June 7, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://lexingtonneurology.com" to "http://lexingtonneurology.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "10001" to "10021". Address has been updated from "None" to "530 East 72nd Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12127178282".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This office has much to be desired. Not highly recommended,"

January 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had an equivocal encounter with the doctor and office."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My mother saw this doctor and was completely disillusioned with the care."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Their office is a mixture of blessings. The physician is great but the office is another story."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Contrary to other physicians, this office appears to be highly overrated."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He was supposed to be a neuropathic pain expert but was not."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I returned from a visit with more questions than answers."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was hit with a mountainous bill at the end of my visit. I wish they could have told me more about billing in advance of the charges."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Relatively low grades on the above categories so vital to the success of a patient's visits."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I give this office low marks on staff, helpulness, punctuality and knowledge."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Unfortunately low grades in each of the categories above."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Much to be desired in this office. Typically runs behind schedule."

January 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Where oh where is this doctor when yu need him? I have tried repeatedly to fathom that."

January 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "There seems to be a pattern to the discontent associated with this office."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I can understand some inconsistency in care once in a while but this is getting out of control."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have no idea why this physician stays on the top of the rating list. I was one who didn't get call backs for several days and did not deserve it!"

January 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sun willingly provided my new neurologist, Dr. David Younger, with his records to assist in my care which impressed me."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I read the reviews of some of the other docs in the top ten and went to another only to find that my doctor's review was inflated. Thank you Rate MD for giving ..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have experienced many neurologist's expert care and am under someone else's right now."

December 27, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Staff performance, helpfulness, punctuality and knowledge are not the only important assets of a marvelous office."

December 26, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This wonderful doctor has a glowing reputation and so it is no wonder that he is rated #1."

December 26, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I travelled more than 2 hours to see this physician only to find that he was off that day. I wish someone had told me."

December 26, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Sun for quite some time. When I didn't get a call back about an important test result I was terribly disillusioned."

December 24, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I recently came from his office and was greatly disappointed in the experience."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "His office is not well managed and I have the sense that my care might not be either"

December 22, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "His office staff could be more attentive to the needs of patients."

December 20, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This physician has a long history of accomplishments, just little recently."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "A little knowledge doesn't go a long way is an appropriate comment."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This physician and office has passed its prime. You might want to go down the list of top doctors and choose someone else."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sun is a has-been physician who maybe once was proficient but is now capitalizing on past glories. He will take you for a long ride through testing and the..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sun provided everything a patient could want and reassured me and my loved ones all the way through the procedures. Could not be happier with the service."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dexter Sun is one of the best physicians. My appointment with him was awesome and I told him my quandary, he offered me a prescription and I've been feeling..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Dexter Y. Sun for a degenerative nerve condition. He is quite professional and caring. I would recommend him to friends and family. His staff is..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am always very nervous when going to the doctor's but Dr. Dexter Y. Sun made me feel comfortable when being under his care. He was very understanding and non..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My migraines would not go away and after visiting Dr. Dexter Sun i was put on some medication to mitigate them, he also recommended many life style changes that..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dexter Sun cared about my situation and understood the pain I was going through he helped me with deciding the correct treatment plan. I have recommended hi..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dexter Sun is one of the best doctor. My visit with him was great and When i told him my problem, He offered me a prescription and I've been feeling well ev..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dexter Y. Sun is well experienced and highly professional. He knows how to help patients. Hope you visit him soon and will get the best result to get relief..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dexter Sun is one of the better doctors I've had the pleasure of having. He was patient, thoughtful, and knew exactly what my issue was. He offered me a pre..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I visited Dr.Dexter Sun when I was having bad headaches I thought they we're migraines but they weren't that bad after he checked me and told me what it was. Ev..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My visit with Dr. Sun was one of the best and easiest visits to the doctor I've ever had. I needed a full MRI scan done and despite the difficulty and long leng..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a problem with my lower back, I couldn't stand up or sit down without having an excruciating pain. Turned out I had a pinched nerve and thanks to Dr. Dex..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had visited Dr. Dexter Sun when I kept getting really bad migraines and at first my father thought that I had a tumor or something, so he took me to Dr. Sun. ..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sun was very helpful, (as a doctor should be, am I right?), and took great care of my illness. I use him as my regular doctor."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "His level of professionalism and friendliness really impressed me. The problem with my headache is gradually improving than I had expected. Furthermore, those ..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My mother has become illnesses and our family really needed to find a doctor to care for her. The previous doctor that we took her to had very little empathy wi..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dexter Y. Sun will be always there for me and my family. Whenever i am in need of doctor i will and always call him for checkup and further process."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "my friend was amazed when she came back from dr. dexter office. she was so happy and applaud him and the staff. his competence, friendliness... thank you ve..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I felt very safe using the services of Dr. Dexter Y. Sun. He made me feel comfortable and informed me of my situation. This is a doctor that I would recommend ..."

September 21, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dexter is one of the best neurologists I have came across! The procedure went well. The staff was nice and very helpful. Dr. Dexter knows is very informativ..."

September 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Unless most doctor offices this office sees the most critical patients first."

September 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My grandmother has neurological illnesses and our family really needed to find a doctor to care for her. The previous doctor that we took her to had very littl..."

September 15, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I took my son to Dr.Dexter Y Sun because of his neurological illnesses . we had visited two other doctors before and I have to say Dr.Dexter was the one to tr..."

September 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dexter Y. Sun is the best neurologist I have ever seen. He has solved my mother's CNS problem within a few days. He is a good person and very friendly. Visi..."

September 5, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3207431'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 6, 2014