You may also like

Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr Orieux is simply the very best example of what a kind, caring, professional dentist should be. I have been seeing him for over 15 years now and at the beginning it was very hard for me. As a child I had a dentist hold me down when the freezing was gone and keep drilling and then tell my parents I was a problem child for which I was punished. Needless to say I never wanted to go back to the dentist again ever! Lucky for me I met Dr. O . He totally understood the very high anxiety I would experience even in bringing in my children(they never knew) Dr. O and all the wonderful staff would even go as far as popping popcorn before I came in because just the smell would bring back a rush of emotions bringing me to tears. Both my children love going to the dentist even now that they are adults. And you know what surprise, surprise, so do I!!! I never could have done it without all the wonderful help and support of Dr. O and his team of awesome staff, they really care about your whole well being. This truly is the place to go if you would like to overcome your fears , if I can do it anyone can !!!! Myself and my family can't say enough. This is the only place to go if you want the very best care, treatment, and people who truly care about their patients.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I have been going to the Cloverdale Dental Clinic, from grade 6 until now, recently university graduated, in all visits Dr. Orieux has taken time to describe what is wrong, how it will be fixed and how to prevent repeat problems, you always know what is happening. Last year I had my wisdom teeth taken out, there was very little swelling, recovery time was about two days, and when I ripped a stitch I was immediately allowed to come in, get it looked at and dealt with. He has gone over and beyond, in grade 6 he helped me finish my astronomy project during a visit and in university when I was getting my wisdom teeth done he offered to come in new years eve afternoon to do them before my insurance for school ran out. He has worked late so I or someone in my family could get an appointment when it was needed or come in on a weekend to help with emergencies/problems with intense tooth pain. The staff are extremely kind and helpful to answer any questions with insurance etc. while you're in the waiting room and very punctual getting forms ready for you to go. five stars.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

What I love about the Cloverdale Dental Clinic is that everybody is genuinely focused on making sure I am comfortable. Besides painless needles which is a biggie in my books, all of the doctors and their assistants take the time to interrupt their work throughout an appointment to ask me if I am doing OK. It's like going to a first class restaurant where the servers are constantly wanting to ensure that people are happy. Over the years one of the other things I have come to value about Dr. Orieux is that he has always taken the time to answer all my questions and more than that he'll explain things in plain English and even pull out a clipboard to draw me pictures in different colors until he's confident that on some of the more technical issues his explanation has made sense, and the same goes for the women who help me understand all the complexities of dental insurance. The Cloverdale Dental Clinic is five stars all the way.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

I have seen such positive reviews about this doctor but that was very much not my experience. I found Dr Orieux extremely rude. I was counting down the seconds until my appointment ended. He was short tempered when he spoke with his staff, which offended me. When he spoke to me I felt he was extremely condescending . His hands smelt of tobacco which was appauling for a health care professional. He was late to see me for my scheduled appointment and I felt he was aggressive and rushing through it. I would not refer my worst enemy to Dr Kevin Orieux

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

We have been seeing Dr.O since we first moved to Cloverdale and we have been nothing but happy with him. He has so far guided two of our children through their complicated braces issues and we will be seeing him for our third child who will need them. He is always patient and explains everything thoroughly. I have referred friends to him and they have been very happy as well. I am treated like family, since I am there so often, everyone knows my name and asks about how we are doing. I am very glad we found Dr. O and his excellent staff.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I am a new patient and I found the staff super friendly and inviting, everyone was helpful and knowledgeable. I tend to have a hard time with x-rays and they were very patient with me and did their best to make me feel comfortable both while I waited and in the chair, it was very easy to relax. Most importantly everyone I spoke to always had an answer to any questions I asked.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Kevin has been my husbands dentist since he was a child, and is now our families dentist for us and our children. I have 3 kids who have been seeing them since they were a year old. My eight year old asks me monthly if it is her turn to go, she loves it there. When here tooth was so loose and it needed a good tug, she didn't trust mom and dad she asked for Dr. O, and so off we went, where he made the day as always. My 6 year old was transformed from having "monster teeth" in her words, to beautiful "princess teeth. We went to specialist / pediatric dentists an no one could help us because of her allergy to latex. Kevin not only fixed her teeth, but changed the way she looks and feels about her self. We are so happy to call him our family dentist. No one else that I know has kids that looks forward to getting their teeth cleaned.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Dr. Kevin Orieux's Credentials

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med
Pacificare

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "He is the worse dentist ever... Yells at his clients and so super rude to his staff"

December 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Orieux is simply the very best example of what a kind, caring, professional dentist should be. I have been seeing him for over 15 years now and at the begin..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to the Cloverdale Dental Clinic, from grade 6 until now, recently university graduated, in all visits Dr. Orieux has taken time to describe ..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is an awesome place. Everyone is super friendly and makes you feel like you are the only person in the world! "

August 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What I love about the Cloverdale Dental Clinic is that everybody is genuinely focused on making sure I am comfortable. Besides painless needles which is a bigg..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen such positive reviews about this doctor but that was very much not my experience. I found Dr Orieux extremely rude. I was counting down the second..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "We have been seeing Dr.O since we first moved to Cloverdale and we have been nothing but happy with him. He has so far guided two of our children through their..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a new patient and I found the staff super friendly and inviting, everyone was helpful and knowledgeable. I tend to have a hard time with x-rays and they we..."

May 22, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "778-980-5549" to "(604) 576-2944".

May 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Kevin has been my husbands dentist since he was a child, and is now our families dentist for us and our children. I have 3 kids who have been seeing them since ..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Kevin for 25 years and my original 6 crowns are still in good shape, he is an excellent dentist.............Joanne"

November 16, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "He has a really rude way of dealing with parents when dealing with their children. He disrespect the parent thinking they don't know how to parent. I understand..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I needed to have my wisdom teeth pulled and let me tell you I was really scared about it. A lot of my friends had had horrible experiences, they said it was pai..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Orieux is an amazing dentist who saved me tons of pain and tons more money. I had some filling work done by another dentist but then my teeth started hurti..."

September 14, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

November 30, 2013
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

October 1, 2013
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

May 2, 2013