Dr. Kevin Orieux

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kevin Orieux

Meh - Dr O likes to yap yap yap nonstop. He's pretty dismissive of concerns if he listens. So strange how there are so many similar "positive" reviews...almost like they are being written for him. His staff is really nice - almost like they are cowed by him though and he seems out to milk the dental insurance for everything he can.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I want to thank Dr. Orieux for taking me in on NYE when I had extreme tooth pain and then worked with me on extracting my 2 teeth as well as ensuring that the future costs are kept down. He also removed my daughters' wisdom teeth with no bruising or swelling. My family and I have been going to this dentist for over 20 years and the staff here is excellent as well as the other dentist Dr. Chong - he is wonderful. This office always works with us on mitigating costs. He was super helpful when I needed more help with the pain and the office staff is always there for you.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

This is an egotistical doctor who will regale you with stories of his many accomplishments while dismissing your concerns about the actual dental issue. I'm uncertain whether his diagnoses are accurate or whether they are intended to maximize profits from extended health plans. I've seen him a few times since he has high reviews and it's been the same each time...inappropriate commentary. The other staff at the clinic, however, are excellent!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

I felt that he doesn't listen to my concerns! Seems to me he thinks he knows everything. I would not go back to see him after the third time I went. Still as that I know everything attitude.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

One of the Best Dentist in the Lower Mainland; we have had Dr. Orieux for over 20 years as our Family Dentist. We called Dr Orieux Christmas Day as my Mom was in a lot of pain, not only did he call in a prescription for her, he read up on all her of her medications to ensure the prescription was safe to take, now that's going the extra mile.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

I got my wisdom teeth pulled recently and I didn't swell or bruise! Dr. O did an amazing job

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Dr Orieux has been my dentist off and on for over 20 years (off because I moved to Edmonton for a while). Of all of the dentists I have had in my life, Dr Orieux has been the best, by far. He knows his stuff! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Something felt off about this dentist. I did not feel listened too and my tooth that he worked on still hurts.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I have had mutiple dental emergancies and Dr. Orieux has always found a way to fit me in and help me. He really goes the xtra mile.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Orieux is a professional and very friendly doctor. He takes time to explain the procedures with a sense of humour. He has a great relationship with staff who are also all very curtious and knowledgable . We felt very comfortable with the whole "wisdom teeth extraction" process - from the initial information session to surgery to final post op visit. During recovery, there was no bruising, very little swelling and no further bleeding. Dr. Orieux took his time & great care during surgery to prevent all the fore mentioned.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. Kevin Orieux's Credentials

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 1989)