Ratings for Dr. Kevin Orieux

Dr Orieux has been my dentist off and on for over 20 years (off because I moved to Edmonton for a while). Of all of the dentists I have had in my life, Dr Orieux has been the best, by far. He knows his stuff! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Something felt off about this dentist. I did not feel listened too and my tooth that he worked on still hurts.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I have had mutiple dental emergancies and Dr. Orieux has always found a way to fit me in and help me. He really goes the xtra mile.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Orieux is a professional and very friendly doctor. He takes time to explain the procedures with a sense of humour. He has a great relationship with staff who are also all very curtious and knowledgable . We felt very comfortable with the whole "wisdom teeth extraction" process - from the initial information session to surgery to final post op visit. During recovery, there was no bruising, very little swelling and no further bleeding. Dr. Orieux took his time & great care during surgery to prevent all the fore mentioned.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. Orieux is an absolutely phenomenal dentist. I needed my wisdom teeth pulled, and Dr. Orieux removed them seemingly easily. He provides detailed explanations, in terms of the procedures and the consequences involved in the process. He does an excellent job of controlling the minimization of bruising and swelling. I'm looking forward to getting my other two wisdom teeth extracted. I am impressed how it was not painful at all. He is not only a great dentist, but a great friend due to his excellent char side manner. I hope he doesn't retire from dentistry anytime soon because he really is a fantastic dentist. The world needs more dental clinics like the Clover Dale Dental Clinic due to its warm, knowledgable, and friendly staff, anlong with its brilliant healthcare professionals! Dr. Orieux goes above and beyond to make his patients feel comfortable in a physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually manner. This doctor deserves an A+

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

A highly unusual ethical, sensitive and godly dentist. Personal, warm and skilled, Excellent communicator. a rare find. (JDV)

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

My Family has been going to Dr. Orieux for many years, my wife for over 20 years we really like going to see him as he is an upbeat super nice guy, recently my daughter has gone into his ortho program for her braces and that is going very well too. on the Canada day long weekend My family and I where out of town when I had a dental emergency and even though Dr Orieux was out of town to he was able to contact a local pharmacy in the town where we were on holidays and have some medication prescribed to me it was a long weekend saver. I just wanted to thank him and let all of you out there know he is exceptional at what he does

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr.Orieux is one of the best dentists I have personally dealt with, he is kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, and understanding. I have had a few dental emergencies with my son recently and the staff was able to get us in the same day to have the issues dealt with. My son is 12 and has no fear of the dentist due to Dr. Orieux being thorough and explanatory in a way even kids can understand what is happening. He has pulled 2 of my sons teeth with no freezing as the freezing would cause more pain than just pulling the teeth out, my son was fine both times. I have a daughter who when she was very little had a bad experience with a pediatric dentist and is terrified of dentists but she has become relaxed and comfortable with Dr.Orieux and his staff. Last year I had extensive work done that my dental plan did not cover, the staff was willing to set up payments for me and were understanding. I would recommend Dr Orieux and his staff to anyone and have a few times. Give them a call I'm sure they'd be happy to help you and answer any questions.

Submitted February 14, 2016

The only regret I have with the Clover Dale Dental Clinic, is the fact that I spent the first 19 years of my life at a different dentist!!! Everything about this dental office is outstanding - the entire patient experience from beginning to the end of each visit. Welcomed by not only warm smiles at the front desk, but more importantly by knowledgable and educated staff members - people who actually know what they were talking about, whether it be related to my dental insurance or the procedures itself. The dentistry performed at this clinic by both Dr. Chong and Dr. Orieux is beyond what I ever experienced at my old dental office. They are caring and skilled medical professionals who are nothing short of spectacular at their jobs. They explain everything they do before doing it and make sure that the patient is at ease and perform all dental work with little to no discomfort to the patient whatsoever. Most recently, I got 4 impacted wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Orieux - a procedure I have literally avoided for 2 years because of the horror stories I've heard and moreover, actually seen first hand from friends and family members who got them removed. Honestly, what a joke. Dr. O removed all 4 with ease and I didn't feel an ounce of pain, had no swelling or bruising, and was back to my normal routine after just 3 days of recovery. He explained everything from A to Z about the surgery and actually made me feel excited about getting it started - I still can't believe I felt NO pain ... I can't stress that enough because I know the thought of pain is the biggest reason people avoid the surgery. Trust me.. You will feel nothing!! Absolutely amazing.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr Orieux is simply the very best example of what a kind, caring, professional dentist should be. I have been seeing him for over 15 years now and at the beginning it was very hard for me. As a child I had a dentist hold me down when the freezing was gone and keep drilling and then tell my parents I was a problem child for which I was punished. Needless to say I never wanted to go back to the dentist again ever! Lucky for me I met Dr. O . He totally understood the very high anxiety I would experience even in bringing in my children(they never knew) Dr. O and all the wonderful staff would even go as far as popping popcorn before I came in because just the smell would bring back a rush of emotions bringing me to tears. Both my children love going to the dentist even now that they are adults. And you know what surprise, surprise, so do I!!! I never could have done it without all the wonderful help and support of Dr. O and his team of awesome staff, they really care about your whole well being. This truly is the place to go if you would like to overcome your fears , if I can do it anyone can !!!! Myself and my family can't say enough. This is the only place to go if you want the very best care, treatment, and people who truly care about their patients.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr. Kevin Orieux's Credentials

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 1989)