Ratings for Dr. Pawel Zajac

I like Dr Zajac and know that he is knowledgable and most people have good experiences. He is kind and caring, as well as having a very steady hand. He is punctual almost all of the time which is awesome. His staff are excellent and always on top of things. However, I did not have the best experience with him. As much as i appreciate what he has improved in my teeth, my jaw still ended up crooked. Even an assistant during a regular cleaning noticed this, but when I tried to tell Dr Zajac - multiple times - he denied that anything was crooked and removed my braces instead of doing more work. Two years later and my bottom teeth are more than half a tooth's length misaligned from the top, my cheeks are asymmetrical which was not the case before treatment, and fortunately the pain that bothered me for over a year has gone away but occasional discomfort still occurs. Having said that, I regretfully cannot recommend Dr Zajac.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I am very grateful for all the dental work Dr. Zajac has done for me. I could not be happier with all the service I have received from Dr. Zajac.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Words can not tell how grateful I am to Dr. Zajac and his fantastic staff, especially Zermena and Beata and Catherine who are always there for you and dental assistant Monika for her warmth. I had my implant done with Dr. Zajac which turned our amazing! The doctor is very professional and knowledgeable and always takes time to answer all your questions. The procedure was quick and easy, I even did not feel or notice him extracting 2 roots!!! The office is immaculate and the staff is just amazing. I was moved to tears when Zermena called me the day after the surgery to ask how I feel and give some valuable advice. None has ever done that fore me. Dr. Zajac always had a warm smile and a kind word though I saw how busy he was. Fantastic, very professional, punctual, warm and knowledgeable doctor. Will recommend to all my family and acquaintances.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Zajac is the best doctor ever. Always available and helpful. No job that cant be done. He is very professional, caring and good listener. He knows everything about his work and is always right. His hands are magical and painless. I travel a lot and was trying several dentists in different countries......None stands even close to dr. Zajac. Thank you doctor for everything you have done for me and my daughter. You are a Master! His Stuff is friendly and always helpful . Thanks girls!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. Zajac is a very knowledgable professional and a caring doctor. I am so grateful and extremely satisfied for the work that he performed. He gave gave me that perfect smile and I couldn't be happier. Thank you for everything. Benedykta Nicki

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

. Both of my daughters have braces with some retainers that prevented them having their teeth extracted.I find him very professional and knowledgeable . I would highly recommend him The staff is very friendly and helpful he's friendly, caring and takes pride in his work. very professional and knowledgeable thanks for beautiful smiles from Kasia and Jessica j and very happy parents

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

My name is Andriy Khomyn and I am a denturist at Smile Care Denture Centre. I was looking for a like-minded dental professional I could build a relationship with, for restoring various implant cases. I was fortunate to be introduced to Dr. Pawel Zajac a few years ago. He has proven to be both an exceptional practitioner and a real, understanding and caring individual. He listens to patient's needs and always strives to exceed your expectations. Dr. Zajac implements new technology to perform high quality care for his patients. I am extremely honored to be able to work together with Dr. Zajac. I refer my patients to him because I know they will receive the care they deserve.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr. Pawel Zajac is an absolutely amazing doctor! My entire family have been going to his office for quite a few years now and we have no complaints. I recently got implants and braces at his office and the results were stunning. I now have more confidence with my smile! The procedure was very comfortable for me. My younger daughter had braces with him and my older daughter had her wisdom teeth removed, all with great success. My younger daughter will be getting her wisdom teeth removed soon and I would not trust any other doctor than him. The staff is very friendly and helpful and Dr. Zajac is always open to answering any questions. In all, if you are looking for a dental office, this is a fantastic place to go.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Dr.Pawel Zajac is an amazing doctor; he makes you feel very welcome every time you come for a visit. My family and I have been patients of Dr.Zajac for well over 8 years. We are very pleased with his work; he's friendly, caring and talented; produces amazing results whether it is a filling or any other procedure. His consistent high quality work has turned me into a permanent patron of his practice. He's always done miracles for me and my kids with excellent results. Dr.Zajac is extremely knowledgeable and strives to provide the best care to his patients. He is skilled, meticulous, honest and takes pride in his work. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist. I had many problems with my teeth, he brought my dental health up to par and since then I haven't had any issues. Dr.Zajac gave me my smile back; I will always be very grateful to him. This is a dental office with excellent capability, and they all are great, personable and helpful people; highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Just a year ago I had a horrible smile my teeth were,well...not perfect which made me very self conscious while speaking or laughing.I was in my late 40s when I was lucky to cross the path of a wonderful dentist- Dr.Pawel Zajac.My case was not easy,but 28 crowns(sic!) restored my self confidence and my smile that look now very natural. I must say,I am a very happy patient and I feel very confident with my beautiful smile. Thank you so much Dr.Pawel Zajac.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013