Ratings for Dr. Curtis Gill

Dr. Gill is great. I have surgery to remove 4 wisdom teeth today and he was amazing. Even phoned the pharmacy to help switch to a painkiller I could take whilst breastfeeding. He had also text to ask how I was feeling a few hours after being released from hospital. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

this doctor not only promised to remove a tooth but changed his mind the next day for reasons I found out later were not an issue for the majority of surgeons out there. BEWARE...AND nomatter how much pain you are in, he doesn't mind making you wait! You will definately wait even longer if you want sedation.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Enjoyed my experience as much as I could have enjoyed surgery! Great staff and super knowledgeable guy

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr.Gill is an amazing, knowledgeable, and caring oral surgeon. I had double jaw surgery at age 36 with three small children and he made me feel relaxed and confident throughout the entire process. Im extactic about my results and would recommend Dr.Gill to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Excellent office and staff. Dr Gill recently performed surgery on me. At first I was very nervous but Dr Gill eased my mind and explained everything very thoroughly. I am very happy with how things turned out. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I think Dr Gill is less than a caring person. He was rude and dismissive to me about my concerns and didn't attempt to educate me but ridicule me . I will not go back to him for treatment as do feel that I had a chance to be listened to. I have served overseas and do have issues but didn't feel there was an attempt to appreciate where I was coming from.He might be good but less than kind to me. There is more to being a Doctor than doing surgery and more importantly you have to feel that you trust them to do the right thing personally I do not.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I recently had a very negative experience with this office. The receptionist is very rude, the referring dental specialist wrote in his referral that he recommended that I have IV sedation for my extraction ( abscesses cracked root in back molar) but I felt very much that this was not appreciated, I was given an apt over a month away if I wanted IV sedation, I wear a medic alert bracelet because I have PTSD and Anxiety but I felt that this was dismissed......the entire experience was horrible.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Gill over the last 5 months. He is very caring, diligent in my after surgery care, along with being personable. I have complete confidence in his expertise.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

My son has been seeing Doc Curtis Gill for approx 4 years he is a wonderful doctor and so are the professionals that we have been referred too by him :-)

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015