You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Heidi K. Anderson

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

After trying out several Derms in the Sarasota area, Dr. Anderson is the BEST!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

Dr. Anderson was very caring and concerned. She removed a growth on my face with no pain and no scarring. I would recommend her to anyone looking for skin care without the worry.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

Excellent doctor who answered all of my questions and cured my problem. Very thorough and caring. Staff is professional and courteous.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

I've been to FIVE dermatologists in Sarasota over the course of 9 years. I am so glad I found Dr. Heidi for several reasons: 1) I see HER every time (versus other offices where I've only seen the P.A. Her P.A. is great there but I want to see the doc); 2) this is a medical office first, not a front for cosmetic procedures (they do provide those services but it's not the way they market themselves and it's not their primary focus); Dr. Heidi takes time, listens, and explains.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

I was pregnant and she answered all my many questions and concerns. Although they were very busy, she was patient and kind.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Dr. Heidi K. Anderson's Credentials

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1998)

Updates

• Website has been updated from "http://www.skineyedocs.com" to "http://www.skineyedocs.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "34230" to "34233". Address has been updated from "None" to "5310 Clark Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19419253627".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "a wonderful, caring physician. i have referred many friends to her and all are very very pleased with her."

October 9, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3207281'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.6

February 6, 2014