Ratings for Dr. John Conly

Dr conly is compassionate and very thorough with his exams. Excellent bedside manner and actually listens to his patients. I was misdiagnosed by multiple physicians and dr conly was only one who got to the root of the problem.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

I don't know where these other comments are coming from. I was diagnosed with staph aureus bacteremia and Dr. Conly was so helpful. If I ever get another infectious disease, I want this man treating me.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

An individual who forms an opinion based on little evidence and holds it despite evidence to the contrary.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

My 81 year old mother waited to see him on May long weekend for over 6 & 1/2 hours.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I was very ill with endocarditis in late 2008 and admitted to the Foothills Medical Center. I was attended to by many doctors during my in and out patient care. I did not have any significant issues with any of them and certainly not Dr. Conly, he is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Very insecure physician, despite being head of internal medicine. Backs down quickly when you confront him about his mistakes.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011