Ratings for Dr. Paul Sanghera

This young doctor has taken out my mother's cataracts, and subsequently done my two adult children's laser vision surgeries. He's a consummate professional, personable, and obviously is very talented. My whole family owes Dr Sanghera a debt of gratitude. He has given us the gift of sight. Surely when my cataracts are ready to be taken out, I will trust only his hands.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Just a gem of a professional: soft-spoken, personable, patient and technically on his game! Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

If you want a Rock Star for a doctor, go to this guy! Looks the part, and man do I see awesome after lasik surgery! He's good great hands, with quick painless surgery and delivers as promised. Recommend, recommend, recommend!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

My optometrist sent me to Dr Paul because he has a nationally renowned reputation in surgeries and laser. I believe he operates around the country due to demand for his care. Moreover, when I met him I could see that he values the doctor - patient relationship as a vehicle to build trust. My vision was steadily declining and Dr Paul went over every option with me, masterfully restored my vision, and was empathic enough for me to not hesitate recommending him to my family and friends. If there were more than 5 stars, he surely deserves it. My gratitude and regard for him will always be high.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

I wanted to post an excellent review for Dr Sanghera. I saw him at Clarity Eye Institute for cataracts and a large prescription in my glasses. I wanted to improve my sight and did not wish to wear glasses anymore. I went to another doctor who told me that my prescription was difficult and I would have to wear glasses after surgery. I sought a second opinion from Dr. Sanghera. He did thought he could perform the surgery and meet my expectations, though he was honest that there still was a 10% percent for glasses. After the surgery, I am thrilled! Some scratchiness to both eyes which is annoying, but normal. I can see far and the computer screen without glasses. I liked his bedside manner, his honesty and his skill set. Very much appreciated his efforts. Allison B, Newmarket.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

Kind doctor took really good care of my grandma for her eye surgeries. My whole family was happy with his service. My grandma sees now!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I had a "complex" or difficult cataract (as was told to me by 2 optometrists). I was sent to 2 ophthalmologists who did not seem confident they could get my cataract out without an issue developing. A friend told me about Sanghera so I asked my GP to be sent to him. I was hesitant at first as he seemed so young. But he assured me had been in practice almost 10 years and had done several thousands of surgeries, so I went with my gut and trusted him. He delivered,... As promised. He performed the surgery seemingly quickly and without much difficulty and 1 month after surgery I now see better than I have since I was a child. I thoroughly recommend him; Very talented guy.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

So I can barely see and have been told that I have cataracts. I'm shocked. Sent to see Dr. Sanghera. I do my research on him and he seems well qualified and everything. But let's wait for the real thing. I walk into the office expecting someone older. He looks barely 30! Quiet the eye candy for an eye doctor! But then again what do I know with these darn cataracts. Consultation was great, with a quick exam, followed by a long discussion on cataracts and the multitude of cataract surgery options. He had to be a patient guy because I went to town with my questions and tangential blabbering (usually when I'm nervous). He was awesome no doubt, and answered all my questions. The surgery day was scary but everyone at Kensington are God-sends. Beautiful people, happy people and made me very comfortable. I think he took 5 minutes to do my surgery? Everyone says he's so fast and talented. I believe it because I experienced it. What can I say? So happy with my vision! No glasses, no pain. The guy is nice, and I got exactly the vision that was promised to me by him. Did I mention cute? I can see now so I know I wasn't just seeing things!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I was sent to him by my optometrist because my cataracts were affecting my night driving and reading. There usually was a bit of a wait to see him as he is quiet busy, which I am assuming is a good thing. His bedside manner was exemplary and the surgeries were quick and painless. At the Kensington Clinic, one of the nurses told me he was one of the most efficient and most talented surgeons of the 40 or so that work there which I found very impressive. I see 20/20, my glare is gone and I will be thanking my optometrist for sending me to him. He's worth it.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

He is young and very knowledgeable, has gifted hands for surgery, and has a wonderful bedside manner. I don't really know what more you could ask for in a doctor. Strongly and wholeheartedly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Dr. Paul Sanghera's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2002)