Ratings for Dr. Paul Sanghera

Such a rude doctor , he was aggressive to my elderly mother.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Dr. Sanghera is an absolute ROCK STAR eye surgeon. There are not enough words to express praises for this young, brilliant , soft spoken, charming and knowledgeable surgeon. We are so lucky to have this brilliant Doctor here in Ontsrio and hope that he stays with us and not be tempted to go across the border!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I cannot add much more of an endorsement that what has already been said. But Dr. Sanghera cured my cataracts and was so diligent in delivering the type of vision I have dreamed about without glasses for so long. He is a true professional, and gave me both OHIP and non-OHIP options (unlike another doctor I saw who was simply interested in payment options). I love how he listens and makes the appointment feel unrushed. He really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I shopped around downtown Toronto, and even though I was offered the world, there was only only one man I truly trusted. He explained all of my premium lens options and delivered as he promised. No hassle, no pain, -and finally a doctor who cares enough about his patients to provide the customer service and results we deserve when we venture outside of OHIP! We are darn lucky to have Dr Sanghera servicing Ontario!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

This young doctor has taken out my mother's cataracts, and subsequently done my two adult children's laser vision surgeries. He's a consummate professional, personable, and obviously is very talented. My whole family owes Dr Sanghera a debt of gratitude. He has given us the gift of sight. Surely when my cataracts are ready to be taken out, I will trust only his hands.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Just a gem of a professional: soft-spoken, personable, patient and technically on his game! Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

If you want a Rock Star for a doctor, go to this guy! Looks the part, and man do I see awesome after lasik surgery! He's good great hands, with quick painless surgery and delivers as promised. Recommend, recommend, recommend!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

My optometrist sent me to Dr Paul because he has a nationally renowned reputation in surgeries and laser. I believe he operates around the country due to demand for his care. Moreover, when I met him I could see that he values the doctor - patient relationship as a vehicle to build trust. My vision was steadily declining and Dr Paul went over every option with me, masterfully restored my vision, and was empathic enough for me to not hesitate recommending him to my family and friends. If there were more than 5 stars, he surely deserves it. My gratitude and regard for him will always be high.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

I wanted to post an excellent review for Dr Sanghera. I saw him at Clarity Eye Institute for cataracts and a large prescription in my glasses. I wanted to improve my sight and did not wish to wear glasses anymore. I went to another doctor who told me that my prescription was difficult and I would have to wear glasses after surgery. I sought a second opinion from Dr. Sanghera. He did thought he could perform the surgery and meet my expectations, though he was honest that there still was a 10% percent for glasses. After the surgery, I am thrilled! Some scratchiness to both eyes which is annoying, but normal. I can see far and the computer screen without glasses. I liked his bedside manner, his honesty and his skill set. Very much appreciated his efforts. Allison B, Newmarket.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

Kind doctor took really good care of my grandma for her eye surgeries. My whole family was happy with his service. My grandma sees now!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr. Paul Sanghera's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Hindi
  • Urdu
  • Punjabi language

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2002)

• Cataract surgery