Ratings for Dr. Keith Wolstenholme

Dr. Wolstenholme has been fantastic with my son's ACL & meniscus repair. We are so grateful for how quickly he saw my son and scheduled him in for surgery. He's an amazing surgeon, very easy to talk to and his physio regime has been working very well. My son has been healing very quickly (4 1/2 months now) and his knee has been feeling great. His staff are hard to get a hold of and not that friendly - a bit hot and cold - but the follow up visit wait time is very short which is great.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

Dr. Wolstenholme is the best! I fractured my ankle 3 months ago and was referred to Dr. Wolstenholme. He’s such a caring Dr. And easy to talk to. He tells it like it is. And his staff are wonderful. He’s got me back on my feet again, and I couldn’t be more happy. He told me it would be 3 months before I’m fully healed and he was bang on. If I ever fracture another bone, I will request to see him again 😊 Thank you very much Dr. Wolstenholme!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

Dr. Wolstenholme is a brilliant doctor. He puts his patients first. He makes his patients feel comfortable and treats you like his equal - never intimidating. He performed acl, mcl, patella, lateral meniscus surgery on our 17 year old son immediately after his football injury. He never rushed us, always stayed and answered everything and made sure we understood what was happening. He shows up on time in the hospital post surgery and is completely all about his patients well being. His delivery of bad news is gently delivered. His knowledge and tenacious attitude is comforting. We are so grateful for his care, hard work and talent to get our son on his feet again, Red Deer is blessed to have this surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

Dr. Wolstenholme did 2 surgeries on my daughters knee. The first to repair the damage from a fall and the second to fix the underlying problem that caused the fall. The first surgery she was to have another surgeon in the ER who was full of doom and gloom about what the outcome would be. However, with the ER being so busy that night she had to wait 2 days for surgery and ended up have Dr. Wolstenholme. What a blessing that was. Everything about him is a contradiction to what we think of specialists. He was and is the best at what he does. The kindness that he showed after her second surgery was above and beyond. He made sure she could walk across the stage (with the aide of crutches) for her high school graduation!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2018

Dr. Wolstenholme performed the Laterge surgical procedure for my son's chronic anterior dislocation right shoulder. He is in the final stages of recovery and we have been so impressed with Keith's knowledge, skills, bed-side manner and post-surgical care. We were extremely lucky to be referred to him for our care.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Dr. Wolstenholme is absolutely wonderful! I had knee surgery in May and the care I have received from him and his staff has been unbelievable, my recovery time has been going smoothly and for the first time in almost 2 years I can walk without pain. I have recommended Dr. Wolstenholme to many others suffering. I call him my miracle Doctor. He's the best in his field!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr.Woltenholme was so amazing with my husband who had a bad clavicle fracture he was easy to deal with and fixed him up that same day. I'm very thankful for his terrific bedside manner put my mind at ease. Thank you Dr.Wolstenhole you made a stressful situation less stressful and it was nice to be treated with respect. Your awesome 👏

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Keith did my ACL reconstruction. They got me in quick and did a great job. Plus he's the best dressed Doctor in Red Deer hands down!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

He saved my life after a botched knee surgery done by Dr Heard in Banff. I was dying of the infection and in pain like none other. My needs were woefully neglected by the other staff after weeks of "torture" and surgeries to try to manage and identify the type of infection before I succumbed to it. Finally, Dr. Wolstenholme took charge, gave me the appropriate pain management, called my family to inform on my behalf, and ya, saved my life! I will now lose my leg, but he is the only one I can trust when the time comes to remove it.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

After 30 years of trying to get the torn meniscus in my knee fixed, I finally was seen by Dr. Wolstenholme. He agreed to do surgery and today, I am 101%. I'm able to do things again that I haven't been able to in decades. Thanks, Dr. W.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016