Ratings for Dr. Gretchen Bowling

Wonderful doctor, so thorough, patient, very knowledgeable, would recommend her to anyone seeking a PCP.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Office staff are friendly and will help you anyway they can. Never wait long for the doctor.Doctor Bowling is very concerned about your health and you as a person. Knowledgable about illnesses, medicine and your insurance. If you call in for a refill it's taken care of right away. And your test results are mailed to you in about four days.You would be very happy with this Doctor and her staff.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

I have dealt with a lot of medical issues in the past few years. Dr Bowling has listened to all my concerns and went beyond to care for me and make me feel comftorable. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone. It is wonderful to have a physician that really cares about you and is willing to take the time to help you....with a lot being so busy it seems like that this is VERY hard to find! She is wonderful!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

Dr Bowling is a great physician. I would recommend her to anyone. I never feel rushed by her and she always has time to answer all my questions. Love this office.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

The entire staff was very kind, helpful, and punctual. I was impressed at how nice and thorough Dr. Bowling is!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

Dr. Bowling is amazing. She treats people, not diseases. She is warm and caring and treats patients with dignity and respect. I would recommend her to any family looking to find a physician to grow with your family. The staff at BRFP are just as amazing and caring as the doctors.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

I was searching for a new PCP and Dr. Bowling was recommended by a fellow Dr. as taking new patients. I was very pleased with my experience with Dr. Bowling and would highly recommemd her and the Blue Ridge Family Medical Group.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

New doctor in this group. Very nice and thoughtful. Seems caring and kind. Took time to answer all my questions. Would use as my PCP if I did not like my provider as well. Took care of me in hospital. Excellant care

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Dr. Gretchen Bowling's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Amerigroup