Ratings for Dr. Francisca Valdez

SHE IS REALLY GOOD ON WHAT SHES DOING AND THE RECEPTIONIST ARE VERY FRIENDLY SAME AS THE OTHER DENTISTS

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr. Francisca Valdes is one of the best dentist ever! She's very nice, professional, and generous. One time, she gave me a discount because I don't have dental insurance.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Not pleased with the service, they are always in a hurry in doing their work. So I transferred to another dentist, and I could really see the difference. Good thing they have friendly receptionists, that is their redeeming factor.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

The receptionist is one of the nicest people working there - probably the only redeeming qualitie of this establishment. The dental hygienists and assistants are butchers, and make something as simple as a fluoride treatment painful. They go at your teeth like they are scraping gum off the sidewalk. There is a nice cut in my mouth that is still healing from my last appointment -- I'm not a medical professional, but maybe don't watch the tv over your shoulder while you use a sharp tool in my mouth? Dr Valdez took no time to talk to me about the procedure before it began, and was too much in a hurry to get to the next patient to answer any questions I had.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

I floss everyday and never have I had so much pain getting my teeth flossed. That wasn't even the worst of it. Been there twice after giving the benefit of the doubt the first time. They are not gentle by any means. Not very professional staff. Is it okay for staff to speak Filipino to each other? Also, both times staff talked about leaving early, hoping that the last patient of the day would not show up so they could go shopping at Metrotown.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Dr. Valdes is a wonderful dentist, I've had nothing but positive experiences under her care. She's very gentle, detailed, and I truly believe she has the patient's best interest in mind. I'm very thankful to have "stumbled upon" her practice!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

I was given an excruitiating treatment with a dental pick, they are not by any means careful people. I had a second opinion done by another clinic and they found multiple lacerations

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

Such a friendly, efficient dental office. No matter which professional in this office I and my children have had, the care is excellent, thorough, and warmly given.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2012

very honest doc, very good concern about patients complaints and high standard quality of works ,up to date on dental treatment

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011