Ratings for Dr. Hamant B. Patel

Wonderful and caring doctor. My whole family sees him and he treats us like family. I would never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Was having hormonal issues. I went several times and was told, even though my test were coming back as an inblance, that it simply was a MENTAL HEALTH issue. He repeatedly insisted I was bipolar and he said he could not help me. In attempting to deal with my insurance, the RUDE receptionist kept "smacking her lips and rolling her eyes"! When I questioned the manner she was speaking to me, I was informed by herself AND THE OFFICE MGR. that she was doing me a favor by calling my ins. company a 2nd time. When I said I didnt appreciate her attitude and her fussing at me, she replied with "If I was FuSsInG at you, YOU WOULD KNOW IT!" She got up from her seat and started to come around the counter when the office mgr stopped her. The office mgr and Dr informed me she was "A wonderful employee and bc I was on medicaid they werent getting paid SO I COULD LEAVE and she would stay". I found an endocrinologist and on the first visit diagnosed and SEVERE hormonal imbalance. So much for equality!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Long wait time in the waiting room as well as in the examining room

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Dr Patel has been my doctor for 14 years. I trust him 100% ... He delivered both of my children and has great "bedside" manners. You leave his office feeling like he really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

Great doctor... Takes care of you like family. Great at expaining your health conditions. Open to you suggestions.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. Hamant B. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• Med Coll, Baroda Univ, Baroda, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Warner Robins, GA