Ratings for Dr. Ambreen Dadabhai

The first time I saw her, things were okay. The next few times, it wasn’t good. She was extremely dismissive, towards my health, and everything despite my several explanations and letters, like ridiculing me. I find this very bad. She forgot I was there, gave me a run around while taking others in, that situation really felt staged. She seems knowledgeable like any other regular doctor. Her staff also gave me a runaround, calling me in for things to pickup and I already had, saying that something else was available, which is a frustration. Overall, this wasn’t a good experience for me with this doctor and clinic. I have dealt with the walk in before, once was okay, the other times it wasn’t that great. Like any other doctor go see them first, and if things are good that is great.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Best family doctor you could get! Always trying to understand your problems! A brilliant doctor!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

amazing family doctor. she take her time to address any concerns you may have. So kind, patient and caring. i moved to Ottawa and still want to keep her as my family doctor!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Good doctor .... helpful and knowledgeable Thanks and keep good reputation

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

best family doctor I could ask for. Very kind and caring, nothing negative to say about her, would recommend 10/10

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

DR DADABHAI IS A KIND, PATIENT, WELL-INFORMED MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. AFTER WAITING FOR YEARS, I AM HAPPY TO CALL HER MY DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr Dadabhai has been my doctor for many years and the staff has always been very professional. If you think that there is a privacy issue with staff then don't penalize the doctor - contact the clinic instead! This website is rate MD! Sounds to me like you have a personal issue with the staff member.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

THIS DOCTOR HAS AN EMPLOYEE SABA KALIM WHO POSTED LISTS OF PATIENTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA. HUGE VIOLATION OF PRIVACY!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr Dadabhai is really good doctor she know her stuff and very helpful

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

She is a very good doctor. She is courteous, kind and respectful. She follows up promptly. 5 start

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015