Ratings for Dr. John J. Debender

Its a o star rating. A two hours wait time. He misdiagnosis the issue and runs up the tab just ordering unnecessary scans. And, you'll be sent out to another facility for that at another day and another location. Dr. Debender will not speak with you. At this time, Dr. Debender is more of a scam doctor and needs to have his credentials pulled.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I waited for almost 1 1/2 hrs to see him. Dr Debender was in my room for less than 60 seconds and ordered a test for me. I understand that you,ve been in this field for a long time but bedside manners are still a big plus for your patients. I gave jis staff 2 stars because they are polite in person but very rude and sarcastic over the phone. If you have pain from a procedure he referred you to get done, instead of telling you what to do/take to help, he has his staff call you back and tell you to call the procedure place. I gave hime 2 stars because he is a surgeon so he must be knowledgeable but I didn't get a chance to discover how knowledgeable he was. He never calls you back and doesn't like dealing with issues. Basically he just does his job nothing more and you are just another patient referred to him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Very good visit. Staff very helpful and friendly. Doctor explained my problems in length.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

Dr. Debender didn't examine me before he ordered PT for me. He never took his hand off the doorknob once he entered the room. I will never use him again!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2006

Dr. John J. Debender's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Sask Health