Ratings for Dr. Michele Fung

Absolutely lovely doctor. Kind, understanding, helpful, knowledgeable. She always takes her time to answer my questions and ensure that I understand the workings of my medical condition. However, she does run late but I would say it's only because she makes sure that every patient is satisfied, so for me it is not an issue because it is totally worth it for me to see her.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

She listens to you and knows what she is talking about. She is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Dr. Fung is a very helpful and personable doctor. She was able to identify and explain a disorder I had been dealing with for four years without an explanation, and has been monitoring it closely. She makes you feel like a real person and listens closely to what you have to say, and she will always make sure you understand what she says. Definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr. Fung was nothing if not helpful. I have many disabilities that can contradict each other. She took my simple disorders with my complex ones and researched them. She always strived to get as much information so that she could make the best judgement for me. Even when she was running about a half hour late on her appointments her staff were nice enough to notify us and told us if we wished to go have a coffee she would probably be able to see us by the time we got back. She is well educated and dedicated to her work and patients.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011