Ratings for Dr. Sid S. Molayem

Unsatisfactory work. After several years(6+), he could still not achieve a decent result. Went to another orthodontist and got the perfect result for me in just 5 months and got my braces off. Dr. Molayem did not use half the tools my new orthodontist has such as permanent rubber bands(also known as elastics) which took off the very large gap between my teeth completely etc, and his methods of work are different(a bad different. They are very slow and unsatisfactory. Don't go to him saving a dime because when your teeth are ruined, you would wish you have spent the dime on your future smile and you would also be an elbow into debt because adds unnecessary procedures.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

He gave me back the smile I was missing for years.I can't him enough.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Dr Molayem is the best in Beverly Hills. Everyone goes to him. He's really kind and love his patients. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

This man is a saint. Our son's case was a difficult one that might have required major surgery, titanium plates & wiring the jaw shut for 8 weeks, but what Dr. Molayem is accomplishing without surgery by way of skill, patience and gentle manner is short of miraculous! Although his office is on the opposite end of town, we are happy to make the drive. He is an outstanding professional and we recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Dr. Molayem is one of the kindest and most thorough orthodontist that i know. He did my invisalign for me and my son's braces and was just amazing. I highly recommend him to anyone thinking about orthodontic work.He is extremely down to earth and his staff are very helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011