Ratings for Dr. Charles J. Sarosy

Better off going somewhere else. Do not waste your time or money.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Just something I do not trust at this office. Prices are too low. Shuffled in and out. Wierd decor for a surgical office. I wasn't comfortable. I think I'll go to Dr. Sears.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Tiffany is the nicest, most honest person in the office. Dr. Sarosy has no bedside manner whatsoever. Go somewhere else.

Submitted May 4, 2014

Met the Dr for a consultation and procedure he gave his opinion and seemed kind and honest so decided to go trhough with the procedure.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Dr. Sarosy nurses are the best. Always available by phone or office visit. The wait time is never long you are in and out in no time. Dr. Sarosy did great work and I am very pleased. Stop your search now and use Dr. Sarosy.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

The staff is so great and friendly. Very nice office. Dr sarosy does fantastic work. He gives you exactly what you ask for. I will definetly go back for all my future cosmetic surgeries as well as tell all my friends

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

I had a breast augmentation and a lift in january 2013. I made the appointment less than a week out. (Due to work schedule) Dr Sarosy was very professional and I absolutely love my results. One of my boobs is slightly bigger than the other but I was told to wait until a year from surgery to ensure all the swelling is completely gone. Dr Sarosy said he will take care of the issue after my yearly follow up. I have recommended him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

My PS is amazing and im so happy I trusted him. I listened to Dr Sarosy recommendations, very knowledgable and super professional. I never dreamed recovery could be so good and so quick, expecially at my age 45. His staff from the beginning made me feel very comfortable. I consult with other plastic surgeries before I decided on Dr Sarosy. I look fastastic!! Thank you Dr. Sarosy!!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

I recently had a con****ation with Dr.Sarosy and his staff for a breast augmentation and they were wonderfull!They went over everything with me and answered every question I had.After meeting Dr. Sarosy I was very confident that he was the doctor I wanted to go with to do my procedure. He has done thousands of breast augmentations at a very affordable price.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

I haad a great experience with both of his offices, his staff is amazing very knowlegable and patient with all my questions I had. I was very happy that after my procedure my locations office staff called anc heckedup on me. Also when I was recovering and had a question it was little effort to get ahold of him with quick responces and amazing pateint care. I am very lucky to have him as my Surgeon and as I was recommended I will deffinatly be passing his name to anyone who is looking for his expertise. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Dr. Charles J. Sarosy's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1986)