Ratings for Dr. Charles J. Sarosy

I took Dr. Sarosy to Small Claims Court for $10,000.00. We have another court date on 3/19/15. I'm bringing in expert witness's. The judge was great! I also have a on going case with the Medical Board. This is what happened to me at this facility: 1. Dr. Powell was suppose to do lipo on several area's Dr. Sarosy helped him with my surgery without my consent I did not see Dr. Sarosy at all that day. This is SHADY! 2. My jewelry was not locked as promised. 3. It was very dark & small in the room 4. I had a young girl take my blood. Didn't know how to do it & was assisted my an older lady. It hurt really bad because she didn't know what she was doing. 5. I woke up in extreme pain. Another lady was moaning. Being in that much pain is unusual. It's cheaper to use less "/ 6. By the way Dr. Powell came in with street clothes to mark me he was late with white powder on his pants. 7. I could not walk correctly for 2 months. They took so much fat & scraped my skin so bad I still have bruises a year later. 8. They did Lipo on the wrong body parts. They did lipo on my hips without my consent. My right hip is bigger. I'm deformed now. 9. They also did lipo on the back of my knee. I use to think I had a tumor. It's gone now. They did not do lipo on my upper abs. they were suppose too. 10. They used a large canula to take the fat out so they can do it in a hurry. Good Doctors use a small one to do a good job. I went to Dr. Hansen the LIPO Doctor in Beverly Hills. he said "WoW" who did this to you? He said this Doctor didn't even put the incisions in the places where they train. He could not believe a licensed Doctor did this to me. I have lots of places where they went don to the bone. 11. Debbie told us that I could take off my compression garment in 5 days. So I did. My leg swelled up 5 times the norm. I called Dr. Powell he told me to go to imaging. I live in Nevada. This cost me $300. Dr.Powell office said Debbie should have said 5 weeks. 12. Debbie gives medical advise. She emails you, then will tell you she doesn't have a email. 13. When I called Dr. Powell about my body parts he said I was pretty & had a nice body. he said this 3 times. (Weird). I asked him if he was training someone on me because my leg's were so different. He said no. Then he said Dr. S. helped. I asked who is that? I could tell someone else helped. I looked so bad. 14. When I asked them for my medical records for the Medical Board It took them close to month to get them. Debbie said she had 90 days to get them to me. When I received my pictures. They had cropped them. There where fingers in the way etc.. 15. When I went in for my post appt. Dr. Powell said my roller coaster lumps on my leg would go away. When he went out Debbie said they would not go away. Dr. Powell said," I do see your right hip is larger, I can fix that for $1,200.00." I asked for a full refund because of the botched job. He said NO! 16. I did go to the Dr.'s on the show Botched in Beverly Hills. He said, WOW DID THIS TO YOU!!" 17. Every Doctor I went to said something similar. One Doctor told me I didn't do my homework. (He was right). 18. Dr. S. does GROUPON'S. This tells you he hasn't perfected his skill. Good Doctor's don't need Groupon or Deals. 19. In court the last time. Dr. Powell said he didn't do the wrong body part. Well I can't wait until the 19th. What a liar. They are so Shady. 20. Dr. S. Had my Yelp reviews removed. He has several names he uses. Most Doctors don't do this. Dr. S has lots of bad reviews. 21. They lied in court many times. 22. I've had 3 surgery's, I need 1 or 2 more. I have spend over $20,000 to fix my deformed body. THIS PLACE IS HORRIBLE!! 23. Dr. S brought in all my bad reviews to court. That's all he had. I will do the same =) 24. When I asked Dr. Powell what happened to me he said," It's like a pregnant women wakes up & don't know who impregnated you." My friend & I could not believe he said that. 25. When a Doctor works on the wrong body parts & will not give you your money back that is terrible. Debbie told me he has no money. well...that's what insurance is for. They're losing money showing up to court (twice). 26. My compression garment was 6" to short. I had GROSS SWELLING On my legs. STAY AWAY FROM THESE DOCTOR'S THEY ARE BAD NEWS. A Dr. S. never reached out to me before I took him, to court. Dr. S. lied on his court paper work ans said he served me for slander. He didn't serve me. He lied again. Check out his Yelp reviews on the following: Image Centre Salon and Medical Spa, Dr. Charles Sarosy, East County Vein & Liposculpture Center and Charles J Sarosy, MD. What Doctor does this. He has so many bad reviews

Submitted March 2, 2015

Better off going somewhere else. Do not waste your time or money.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Just something I do not trust at this office. Prices are too low. Shuffled in and out. Wierd decor for a surgical office. I wasn't comfortable. I think I'll go to Dr. Sears.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Tiffany is the nicest, most honest person in the office. Dr. Sarosy has no bedside manner whatsoever. Go somewhere else.

Submitted May 4, 2014

Met the Dr for a consultation and procedure he gave his opinion and seemed kind and honest so decided to go trhough with the procedure.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Dr. Sarosy nurses are the best. Always available by phone or office visit. The wait time is never long you are in and out in no time. Dr. Sarosy did great work and I am very pleased. Stop your search now and use Dr. Sarosy.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

The staff is so great and friendly. Very nice office. Dr sarosy does fantastic work. He gives you exactly what you ask for. I will definetly go back for all my future cosmetic surgeries as well as tell all my friends

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

I had a breast augmentation and a lift in january 2013. I made the appointment less than a week out. (Due to work schedule) Dr Sarosy was very professional and I absolutely love my results. One of my boobs is slightly bigger than the other but I was told to wait until a year from surgery to ensure all the swelling is completely gone. Dr Sarosy said he will take care of the issue after my yearly follow up. I have recommended him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

My PS is amazing and im so happy I trusted him. I listened to Dr Sarosy recommendations, very knowledgable and super professional. I never dreamed recovery could be so good and so quick, expecially at my age 45. His staff from the beginning made me feel very comfortable. I consult with other plastic surgeries before I decided on Dr Sarosy. I look fastastic!! Thank you Dr. Sarosy!!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

I recently had a con****ation with Dr.Sarosy and his staff for a breast augmentation and they were wonderfull!They went over everything with me and answered every question I had.After meeting Dr. Sarosy I was very confident that he was the doctor I wanted to go with to do my procedure. He has done thousands of breast augmentations at a very affordable price.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Dr. Charles J. Sarosy's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1986)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I took Dr. Sarosy to Small Claims Court for $10,000.00. We have another court date on 3/19/15. I'm bringing in expert witness's. The judge was great! I also ..."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Better off going somewhere else. Do not waste your time or money."

October 24, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Charles" to "Charles J."

October 21, 2013