Ratings for Dr. S. Bruce Yaholnitsky

I have been to see Bruce on a number of occasions and have always had the best experience of any dentist I've been to. I do go in with a positive outlook and that goes a long way. Having dealt with difficult customers myself. I know how unbalancing that can be. A dentist visit is never going to be a wonderful experience so one sort of has to make the best of it. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I had an absolutely awful experience. I have an extreme phobia of needles, and he was very impatient as I was getting mine. I wasn't allowed to move at all and he was very rude about the anxiety I had. After flinching, he stood up and left without completing the procedure. He then proceeded to say very rude things. Overall, I am very unhappy with this experience and I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

When I mentioned that I had some serious concerns about my appointment today the staff there was no concern given - all I got was "you're really messing up our day" so inspite of my concerns (because I didn't want to mess up their day) I went for my appointment only to get a big dose of "primadonna" attitude from "Doctor" Yaholnitsky. He told me that "we can cancel your appointment for today but you will have to find a new dentist". Is that how a dentist should treat a patient that expresses concerns about having a front tooth removed and a hole drilled into their skull and a titanium post inserted???? The only saving grace is that this jerk's true colours came out BEFORE he pulled my tooth so I dont have to endure his 'better than everyone' attitude any longer. Stay far away from this office unless you want to be strong armed into treatment and spoken down to.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr Yaholnitsky has just preformed an implant on my lower left jaw and did an amazing job. Both he and this staff were very professional. I received all of the pain medication needed to make this major procedure berable.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I had the bone removed below all four of my eye teeth by Dr. Yaholnitsky. He was unprofessional, impatient as it took longer than he thought, he didn't freeze me enough and the pain was excruciating. There was no after care, not even a pain killer to help with the 3 hour ride home. Would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I recently had a gum transplant performed by Dr. Yahlonitsky and after the initial consultation felt very comfortable with him. His knowledge and honesty about the procedure were very helpful. His aftercare is amazing and his staff are excellent. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

I had Dental Implants done by Dr. Bruce Yaholnitsky and had complete confidence in him. He did a wonderful job and I am pleased with the results. The staff are very professional and personable. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Yaholnitsky to others.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

I had surgery to correct bone loss and prepare for implants. This was the most hideous experience I have ever had with a dentist. The surgery took 1 3/4 hours of pounding on my jaw with a hammer and chisel. When he placed the bone graft, he punctured my sinus cavity. I was told beforehand that I may end up with some slight swelling and bruising afterwards. My entire face swelled up and turned black and blue. I was off work for 3 weeks. My nose bled for days and it took 2 years for the nerves to regenerate enough that I could smile on that side again. The implants failed after a couple of years and I've recently had the surgery again. This time I went to a Maxillo-Facial surgeon. My recovery time was 3 days with no pain or bruising, even though the surgery was much more extensive. The constant pain I’ve had for the last 7 years is gone. The grafting surgery was free because it was done by a surgeon in a hospital. Pick your specialist carefully!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

I recently had an accident and cracked my tooth above its root canal. It got infected and I was referred to this excellent periodondist. He performed emergency surgery, and its aftercare with caring and competent professionalism. He and his staff are excellent and I recommend them.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011