Ratings for Dr. Adam White

Was seen by this dr recently and as rated by several of his pts he is really rude and so are the two receptionists. Get yourself referred to another specialist

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

His the best! On top of your health all the time and very aggressive about it. I appreciate him a lot. I don't know why other people giving a negative comment on this hard working doctor. Maybe they're better than him?

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I had an appointment with Dr White. He would rush through all the questions that I have, never really giving an answer I could be satisfied with. Feels like he was more concerned with making sure I have a follow up appointment, then the appointment that I was attending. The whole experience was more like a sales appointment then doctor's visit, and as sale was done I was "pushed" right out the door, but not before making sure I come back to spend more money at his office. DEFINITELY WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I was nervous about traveling 1100km to see Dr White after reading some of the comments on this site. I'm happy to report that my experience was great. Dr White gave me time to explain my background, walked me through the test results my family doctor had sent him and presented me with several logical options. He admitted that my cause was very unique and he has not encountered one like it yet. No results yet however I was pleasantly surprised with my initial consultation.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

He was not prepared for meeting. Was referred to him as an endocrinologist who had expertise in osteoporosis only to be told at the appointment that he knows nothing of osteoporosis. Took months to send his report. I found errors in the information contained in the report. He questioned previous confirmed diagnosis by other physicians without ever reviewing any tests related to their diagnosis.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Bad experience. Not helpful. I would Avoid especially if have thyroid conditions, Went to see him when blood tests were showing that I had Hashimoto's thyroiditis. I was going in for help and answers, some information on how best to treat it if indeed do have it. PLEASE: IF YOURE A PATIENT ALWAYS KEEP COPIES / REQUEST COPIES OF ALL YOUR BLOOD TESTS, keep a file of them for yourself, sign up for myehealth site as well to view them when take them at Lifelabs). First visit he sent me to do more testing.. I waited to for answers and for any confirmation either way on having it or not. Yet each time I saw him afterwards for over a year he just wouldn't answer my questions, sent me for more testing, said to keep eating healthy, and that was it. He also wasn't friendly and I was suffering with all these symptoms still yet was offering no answers or helpful information. Turns out my blood tests were confirmed as having hashimoto's that whole entire time. I only learned AFTER I requested all copies of my tests!!! He CHOSE NOT to tell me I had the disease for over a year, isn't that illegal? I just don't understand. Obviously I stopped seeing him and had my paperwork sent to another Endo. Please be careful if see him and have your own result copies / learn how to interpret them so you don't miss out on help for a year or more.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Staff is friendly; Dr. White does not rush the appointment. First appointments were just fine. When the going got tough, he became authoritarian, listened but did not really listen, and, as far as I can tell, could be better informed about thyroid issues. I certainly think that he means well, don't get me wrong.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

I have seen Dr. White for diabetes related issues for several years now. I have been very pleased with the quality of care, interaction with the staff and usefulness of the advice given to me. On a recent visit, Dr. White gave me a routine checkup at the end of our appointment. He thought he heard something "funny" with a stethoscope, and sent me for a ECC. This led to a diagnosis of an aortic aneurism, which has been successfully surgically repaired. Dr. White saved my life by treating me as a whole patient instead of a symptom, and found something outside of his area, which he followed up on. I couldn't ask for more. I would also point out that several of the cardiologists I have seen over the past six months specifically commented on what an excellent Dr. he was.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Woah, are we all talking about the same Adam White? Yes, I've felt him slightly arrogant at times but not enough to make me feel uncomfortable, and absolutely not threatened or aggressive like other reviews have suggested. He's helped me with my diabetes for a few years now. He's super careful when reviewing documents, puts possibilities on the table explaining pros and cons, and invites you to take decisions together. The staff is not bad by any means, although I do agree it could be better. And most of my appointments have been on time. It could be that I've met him in good days though. But in my personal experience he's a good doctor.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I found him excellent. He was very knowledgeable, respectful and helpful. I will definitely keep on seeing him.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016