Ratings for Dr. Adam White

Been seeing dr white for about 4 years for diabetes and thyroid never let me talk kept cutting me off rude negative never wanted to help me get better told me things are ok and normal and clearly there not glad to be switching.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

He is a horrible Dr...if I can even call him that...

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

I should believe what the below guys wrote here. After several appointments with him, definitely he is the worst doctor I' ve been met so far. Very rude, don't listen to the patient, and of course won't answer your questions. If you ask him a question, he will give it back to you and ask you how you will deal with it. If I know why I need to ask you. No patience, just rush to finish this appointment and send you to make another one. The way he communicate with the patient makes you feel very uncomfortable, even I feel the outside assistant is afraid of him. Very bad experience with nothing useful to your illness.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I had my first appointment with Adam White on April 19, 2018. He is an arrogant fellow that doesn't even care enough to "TRY" and make you feel comfortable. He barely looked away from his computer screen to make eye contact with me. He answered none of the questions that I brought with me (including the concern that my physician sent me to see him about), except to say, "Well, that happens!" Absolutely as waste of my day off work and like the other reviews, simply said just up your medication. My own physician could have said to do that. Take the advice of these reviews and steer clear of this one - he is not worth taking the time to see.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

He doesn't care. Wants me on meds for 18 months, said it should get better. I have Grave's Disease. The meds have extreme side effects. He just kept telling me it will take time. But I have severe tremors, which I did at his clinic too. He cut me off every time I asked a question. He's not caring, just wants to make money and be done. Horrible doctor.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Does not answer my questions and deflects. Horrible. Seems like he is just getting you in and out to get his billings.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Was seen by this dr recently and as rated by several of his pts he is really rude and so are the two receptionists. Get yourself referred to another specialist

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

His the best! On top of your health all the time and very aggressive about it. I appreciate him a lot. I don't know why other people giving a negative comment on this hard working doctor. Maybe they're better than him?

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I had an appointment with Dr White. He would rush through all the questions that I have, never really giving an answer I could be satisfied with. Feels like he was more concerned with making sure I have a follow up appointment, then the appointment that I was attending. The whole experience was more like a sales appointment then doctor's visit, and as sale was done I was "pushed" right out the door, but not before making sure I come back to spend more money at his office. DEFINITELY WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I was nervous about traveling 1100km to see Dr White after reading some of the comments on this site. I'm happy to report that my experience was great. Dr White gave me time to explain my background, walked me through the test results my family doctor had sent him and presented me with several logical options. He admitted that my cause was very unique and he has not encountered one like it yet. No results yet however I was pleasantly surprised with my initial consultation.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017