Ratings for Dr. Jas Madahar

I was in a car accident in 2011 that had caused a whiplash. I was not able to move around with out headache and back pain until few session with Dr Madahar. I have been going back for any pain issues since then. He is always patient to figure whats wrong and always finds a time even if I call on short notice. I have recommended him to my family and wont hesitate to recommend him to anyone I know needing pain relief :-)

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

I've gone to many sessions of physiotherapy, massage, chiropractic treatment since 2009 which these were not enough, until I was brought to Dr. Jas Madahar for Chiropractic treatment last year and thanks for his patience and helpful hand. Now I can say there is much improvement on how I walk and do daily activities. Thank you so much Dr. Jas Madahar. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Madahar's since 1991 and have suffered with pain from herniated discs most of my adult life. Thanks to Dr Madahar & his treatments I have been able to continue my day to day activities and lead a fairly active life . Thank you very much Dr Madahar keep up the great work. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. Giovanni

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Great chiro. Looks like Jerry Seinfeld. Tell him that he will laugh.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Always feel like I have been to a yoga class, massage and chiropractor after seeing Dr. Madahar. Adjustments are intense but work for my body. I actually feel realigned when I leave his office and have referred many people to him. Only wished we lived closer, only get to see him when we are in Van for work.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Been seeing Dr. Madahar for 4 years, knows what he is doing and had excellent bedside manner. Have personally referred 8 friends and family to him.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Don't let him touch your head/neck. He whiplashed me and when I told him that I felt dizzy and nausea, he wasn't able to figure out what he did wrong. On the other hand, my physiotherapist was able to tell me which area Dr. Madahar misaligned and fixed it for me.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

I began seeing Dr. Madahar about six weeks ago when I injured my back. Because of the pain I was in, I was feeling very cautious about receiving any treatment that might exacerbate the problem. Dr. Madahar very quickly set my mind and body at ease with his warmth, professionalism, and demonstrated expertise. He has helped me enormously, and I have quickly come to feel great trust in him. As my condition began to improve, he recommended a gradually increasing amount of time between appointments, so I feel like he's basing this on my treatment needs, not what would be good for his business. Dr. Madahar supplements his chiropractic treatments with recommendations for helpful stretches and exercises to improve one's condition, and he takes the time to teach these. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Madahar for anyone seeking a chiropractor.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Wonderful chiropractor. Really knows what he's doing and is a good listener and does not put down other professions. Not arrogant at all. I trust him with my neck.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

I have been seeing Jas Madahar for about 20 years ever since he first moved his office to Kingsway from Olympic fitness, I have followed jas due to he character in dealing with a patients injury. He is kind and understanding about the pain one is feeling and his demeanor is excellent as a doctor he can easily explain subluxation which a medical term. I have had treatment for a rear end accident where I suffered a L4,L5 disk herniation grade 1 whiplash, also a grade 2 whiplash claim all due car accidents. He has also treated me for the ongoing pain that I have incurred over the years and with proper maintenance I find the discomfort gone. I would highly recommend anyone to see Jas I recommended him to a friend of mine whom was suffering from chronic migraines and after jas had taken care of him the migraines dissipated. Truly a good doctor and nice guy

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014