Ratings for Dr. Khadija Naqvi

Very good doctor. We are very satisfied with her.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Do not believe the commont coz if you write bad comment they will delete it

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Since coming under the care of Dr. Naqvi, I must say she has been the best doctor that I have seen in quite some time. Very attentive and compassionate, wants to know how you are and if there is anything specific that requires immediate attention. She will refer you to a specialist if there is a valid reason. I drive across the city for this wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

She was not helpful to me what so ever. Diagnosed me with a problem she wouldn't even fully explain to me. Told me I needed another meet and greet, couldn't even get into Her until 2 weeks after my "important testing" to see the next move. Did not care about my concerns at all

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

She is nice and friendly, concern much to her patient

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

Very good, explains what is going on, not afrad to refer if needed

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

She would not look at patients from other Doctors. Even though she works in the same office she would not properly look at patients that see other doctors in the same office. She said book it with the other doctor, whereas my doctor was on vacation for weeks. If she can't answer question or take the time to look at me then why is she working at the medical clinic.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

I think this Dr. is good but I think she may avoid certain procedures, which I had to seek out a second doctor to do as she seemed nervous about and didn't end up doing. I continue to see her for most of my needs and she is generally nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Dr is quite good, very knowledgable quick to get to the root of the problem not afraid of refferals if in best interest of patient

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

I was so happy to find her after moving to this province. She is such a nice doctor! Friendly and attentive. She referrred me to get allergy testing after many other doctors hadn't. Only downside is that a note costs $10 but I think this is common for most doctors.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr. Khadija Naqvi's Credentials

• MBBS (Pakistan, 1998) (Grad. 1998)