Ratings for Dr. Oana Elena Zaha

She is incapable of training her staff to properly take down a appointment, so I don't see how she could take care of my health. Do not bother going to her. There is a reason she doesn't have a waiting list.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

While Dr. Zaha is kind and competent, the office at 99 Montgomery is absolutely awful. They messed up the scheduling of my appointment 3times in a row and are rude to top it off. After giving them a second and third chance I will never go there again. Do yourself a favor and find an office that is more reliable and that actually respects their patients.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

I'm from Louisiana, was in the area with my husbands job and had no idea how to find a good dr. I took a chance and scheduled my appointment with Dr. Zaha, she was very knowledgeable and extremely understand of my anxiety with new doctor and being from out of town. Finding a kind, understanding, and knowledgeable doctor is a rare commodity. Thank you Dr. Zaha for being so great to this southern girl who was like a fish out of water.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr Zaha is very knowledgeable. She spents enough time with patients and understand their problems. My rating Very good.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr. Zaha was very knowledgeable with a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012

This was the first time we were visiting this doctor when my wife was really feeling sick every evening. Doctor prescribed a medicine which did not work so we visited her again as per her advice and she then very kindly directed us to visit the right specialist in Jersey City after which my wife got completely cured. Though in this specific situation this doctor could not give medication to cure my wife, yet she was very kind, helpful and took her own time to treat her.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

She seems very knowlagable and talks to the point.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Great bedside manner. Very knowledgeable. I'm really happy with her.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Dr. Zaha did a terrific job and was very professional and knew a lot about what blood tests should be used. She also was aware of some late-breaking research about vitamins that I found interesting.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011