Ratings for Dr. Phoebe Tsang

We were really afraid of our son being afraid of the dentist (from other horror stories we've heard from other parents) but Dr Tsang and her staff made him feel so safe and comfortable. Everyone was great.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

The front desk was so professional, helpful and accommodating. The dentists here are great with children. Sometimes it’s difficult to get preferred appointment times but in my opinion it’s worth the wait.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

Dr. Tsang is a very kind, caring, knowledgeable dentist. She and her entire team are very good dealing with children-especially ones with anxiety, Our visit to the clinic was a very positive experience for the whole family. We had heard how amazing this office was, and we agree 100%. I really appreciated the follow up call from Dr.Tsang on the weekend after our sons surgery. Thank you so much for everything-we will highly recommend this office to everyone!! :)

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

I'm so pleased with the gentle approach you all have. It created a calming atmosphere for my child and us as parents.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

Wow. Just wow. I left her office in disbelief. I've been told by a few people how amazing Dr.Tsang is, especially with children with fears and/or disabilities, but I had no idea how truly gifted and skilled she was until I saw it with my own eyes. A very caring & compassionate team as well. Dr. Tsang went above & beyond what's expected in the work of dentistry.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

We have been to see Dr. Phoebe Tsang twice, once for each of our boys. I have nothing but amazing things to say about her and the staff. Both boys needed quite a bit of dental work for various reasons, and they are warm and caring while doing a fantastic job at fixing the dental problems. As a mother, this is very comforting. It isn’t easy to know your child will have quite a bit of work done. However, knowing that everyone there is amazing really helps those feelings, and everyone there makes the whole experience as easy as possible. I have recommended her and would gladly do so again and again. I am grateful for the great care my boys recieved while being there.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

My daughter was born sick with multiple issues so from the age of 4months my little one spent more time in doctors office sick being pokes with needles and taken for tests. My daughter became untrusting of all doctors whether its a nurse or a dentist or doctor..For the first time EVER my daughter felt safe and trusted Dr Tsang and her staff ,in Katie's own words "that's the best I have ever been treated" My daughtrr has severe anxiety now yet Dr.Tsang and her staff were able to gain Katie's trust..Words can not express the appreacation and gratitude my husband and I have for Dr.Phoebe Tsang and her staff

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr.Phoebe Tsang and her staff are amazing according to my daughter who is afraid of all doctor 's

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

My 7 year son had to have a tooth removed. My regular dentist will not do it so he referred me to Dr. Tsang. I was not sure if he will go through the exercise but I did not want him to be sedated so I asked Dr. Tsang to try with just numbing. I was impressed how patience Dr. Tsang and her staff were with my son. They did tell show do with my son. They let me stayed in the room to take the time to comfort my child. I am glad that he learned to go through something he does not like to do. Thank you Dr. Tsang and her staff for being persistent and went with my idea.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

I went into this consultation a bit skeptical. I wasn’t sure we needed the service of a specialist, but thought instead our family dentist was just unwilling to do such a large procedure on a small child. Dr Phoebe sat down with me and very clearly explained everything happening in my child’s mouth and why certain items were of concern, and why it was important to address and correct certain things in a timely way. She addressed my concerns and skepticism and explained everything in layman’s terms so I could understand. I look forward to my daughter receiving her treatment.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. Phoebe Tsang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English