Ratings for Dr. Bob Hafizi

I suffered from Plantar fascitis for 2 years. I had Physio, Orthotics, Massage, Acupuncture, you name it, I did it, but I couldn't get better. I had to give up running and most sports that required running. Met Dr Bob cycling since it was the only thing that I could do. He did 8 sessions of Shock Wave on my foot over the course of 3 months and it's GONE! The guy is amazing, knows his stuff, well educated, good manners, explains things, gives direction, really helps. I am shocked by the comment below. He was very generous with his time and his fees were actually on the low side. I definitely recommend him. Susan P.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Fantastic chiropractor that has helped me and my family for the last 15 years. Not your conventional Chiro, he takes his time, does through work and has variety of treatments rather than just cracking you.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Bob and his team have provided excellent care for myself, my family and my athletes. I reccomend all I know to go see Dr. Bob and his team at Complement Health Care. He has fixed all that I have broken over the years. Thank you Dr. Bob!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Terrible, just wants your $$$. Do not go to these people. their profession has not been proven by any scientific studies in fact it can cause more harm than good. if you get any relief it is from a placebo effect. They dont even go to a real university

Submitted November 3, 2014

He loves money, he did the same thing in 5 appointments.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Bob to anyone who is either considering trying chiropractic or is currently seeking treatment at a different clinic. Having had back spasms since childhood, I have been a patient of a handful of different chiropractors in other cities across Canada and the United States over the past 10 years. From my experience, Dr Bob is the best, most skilled chiropractor I have dealt with. He seems to take a lot of pride in his work and in seeing an improvement in his client’s symptoms following treatment. Dr Bob is skilled at adjusting the neck and mid back, uses the latest active release techniques and is a pro at treating sports injuries.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

For years I have been suffering from lower back issues. I have seen Chiros, massage therapists, tried acupuncture, etc....on top of that changing my mattress at least 5 times! What I like about Dr. Bob is that he takes the time to diagnose the issue, review the history and then sets up a plan to solve the root cause of the issue. He is very professional and caring...lastly, he is really good at what he does. His treatments have worked for me much better than anything else I tried. He also treated my wife for her pregnancy back issues...I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Dr. Bob Hafizi is amazing & fixed my jaw/TMJ problems in only 4 appointments! He definitely is highly skilled & very knowledgeable in this field. I had been to the dentist to have crown work done unfortunately, this procedure left me with both tooth & jaw pain.I returned to the dentist within a week of suffering & she ground my tooth down as she thought it might be a bite alignment problem & the nerve would eventually settle down. This did not work! I was then sent to an Edodontist within 2 weeks of my crown appointment. He said that I did not require a root canal. I went back to my dentist & she prescribed me a muscle relaxant. Keep in mind that I have been taking Advil daily. I booked an appointment with Dr Bob to see if he could help me out, as I really felt like it was my jaw alignment being ‘out’ rather than my tooth. Long story short,after only 4 appointments with him, I am no longer taking any pain meds! Everything is back to normal thanks to his treatments.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

Bob is a great Chiropractor. The technique he practices is very effective. He told me before he did my treatment what to expect and I feel very comfortable with the service. A very comprehensive approach. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

My experience with Dr. Bob Hafizi at Complement Health in West Vancouver was excellent. Dr. bob was on time, explained everything really well and was very thorough. He fixed my plantar fasciitis with new orthotics and ART. He also fixed my neck after whiplash in 2 sessions. I highly recommend Dr. Bob. I trust him fully with my care. Diana Steele

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013